Tell me about .......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono=Saint

War Child
What your country[city,town...] famous thing[pepole...whatever] ?

My city famous thing is the skeletal domed building which still stands to commemorate the dropping of the atom bomb.
And a gateway at the entrance to the Itukushima Shrine.
It's huge and splendid!! :wink:

And...Momiji Manjyu.It's friedcake.Put in chocolate cream,cheese cream,sweet beans cream...many flavor.:drool:
The friedcake in the shape of maple.
Cute thing! Sweet and tasty!!:cute:

Home town: Cordoba, Argentina.

Famous things: my soccer team (Talleres), Rodrigo the Singer, Carlitos La Mona Jimenez, the Estancia El Rosario alfajores, etc.

Nothing that may change history but...

P.

Mexico is famous for its great cultures... personally I consider to the Maya culture like hugest of the world, also my country is famous for the Mariachis (music), their dances, beaches, biodiversity (there are many exclusive species of Mexico), is a very rich country in culture and traditions and for that side I love my country

Palenque.jpg

^^Palenque (Maya city) is a beautiful place

hola:wave:

I live in Mexico, in a little city (Guam?chil) in the state of Sinaloa in the northwest
city06.jpg

We have 2 famous singers, Pedro Infante (RIP) and Ana Gabriel (maybe you don't know them)

We have a beautiful and famous beach near, it's Mazatlan(pearl of the pacific) beach, there are funny places there

This is Valentino?s Discotheque:drunk:
sheik1.jpg

sirena-mazatlan.jpg

:wave:

ah no la conozco

de todos modos, no conozco la Valentino's por dentro :sad:

no me dejaron entrar :(

pero se ve?a bien chingona :laugh:

rio589 said:
ah no la conozco

de todos modos, no conozco la Valentino's por dentro :sad:

no me dejaron entrar :(

pero se ve?a bien chingona :laugh:

Uhhh que mala onda, y porque no te dejaron entrar, andabas pedo???o que??:lol:

Last edited:
Ah... pita,rio589 I can't understand.:scratch: :confused:
Spanish is difficult than English to me.
But I love Mexico!!:love:
How dou you say "I love Mexico" in Spanish?

Bono=Saint said:
Ah... pita,rio589 I can't understand.:scratch: :confused:
Spanish is difficult than English to me.
But I love Mexico!!:love:
How dou you say "I love Mexico" in Spanish?

I love Mexcio = Yo amo M?xico

We were saying about Mazatlan beach has very cool discotheques like Valentino?s and Bora Bora.

Peeps, that's a thread with people who can't understand Spanish. :tongue:

My home country's Germany. So you guys tell me what is supposed to be famous in Germany........beer yeah.......German culture (castles, regions, language,...).......German poets, writers (Goether,...)........:shrugs:

FallingStar said:
Peeps, that's a thread with people who can't understand Spanish. :tongue:

My home country's Germany. So you guys tell me what is supposed to be famous in Germany........beer yeah.......German culture (castles, regions, language,...).......German poets, writers (Goether,...)........:shrugs:

Germany is one of my favorite countries :yes:

Jack In The Box said:

:yes:

por cierto Rio, chance voy al DF el pr?ximo fin y con lana, hay que armar algo, no?

Ah que padre, aqui no conosco ningun guey o gueya:lol: que sea fan, es mas, ni siquiera a nadie que le guste u2 aunque sea tantito (solo mi hermano):sad:

pues en persona yo s?lo a Rio :( de foros y que les guste U2, ac? en mi pueblo no les gusta... puro Eminem y Temerarios

yo ni s? si es seguro que vaya :D

es que voy a vender el boleto de Pearl Jam, woo hoo :)

Back
Top Bottom