Necesito practiar mi Espanol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'felices momentos' :wink: and more common is: 'momentos felices'

my language is complex :shrug: but very good you all!

Ahahah gracias :p
El Francés es mi idioma ;) Entiendo que las palabras pueden estar feminino o masculino. Pienso que es mas dificil para las personas quien hablan solo ingles de conjugar o acordar :)
Tengo que practicar, es mi problema ;) Nunca tengo el tiempo...

no, de hecho hablo muy mal inglés... y el español tampoco lo hablo muy bien
lol

hablo nahuatl y otomi (lenguas mexicanas)

jaja, just kidding
gracias Niamh :)

Recien me entere de que U2 hara Un DVD de su actuacion en mi querido Chile.
Que loco no? :huh:

Pero igual me siento honrado y espero que el publico se comporte bien y sea un dvd mejor que el de Slane Castle. :drool:

Sherry Darling said:

Hola Profesor! :wink:

Ok, what did you change and why? Did you change my tense to past? :scratch:

Aprendo poco a poco :D

I think he changed to Present Perfect Tense or Present Perfect Continuous Tense, Im not sure. But your sentence was wrong. It was like "Me not Practice all week"

soy profesora (en femenino) :D

no sé mucho de gramática pero lo que dijo luchitox fue precisamente tu error Sherry

cualquier cosa nueva se aprende poco a poco y con calma :)

Sherry, estás por ahí?

Aquí van más ejercicios :nerd:

1- Hoy _________ mucho calor en Viña Del Mar

a) estuvo
b) fue
c) hizo
d) tuvo

2- Mañana Tendré mucho trabajo por ________

a) tener
b) hacer
c) trabajar
d) descansar

3- ¿cuando _______ terminado, puedo ocupar el computador?

a) seas
b) estés
c) hayas
d) serás

PD: Dependiendo del lugar de Latinoamérica, se puede decir "La Computadora". Aquí en Chile decimos "El Computador". En España dicen "El Ordenador".

Saludos y suerte !!! :wave:

I'm pretty bad at grammar, I just know you responses were wrong but I can't explain why

por favor, alguien que sí sepa explíquele...

Well Sheryl :wave:

It's hard to explain it :scratch: but I've seen that is a very common mistake among English Spoken friends. I'm talking about the verbs to be and to have :yes:

Most of the time you have the tendency to translate LITERALLY from English to Spanish. An example:

When you're finished: That DOESN'T Translate as follows: "Cuando ESTÉS terminado". Rather is "Cuando Termines". In that case you modify the word "finish" but you don't say the verb.

When You're ready: In this case, when the action take place on the person (I'm Ready) you USE "Cuando estés listo". Otherwise, when the action doesn't take place on the person (for example when the person is doing something and you want to refer to the action that the person is doing. TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED means when you will finish the work or whatever you´re doing) you DON'T say the verb to be.

In the case of the Weather, I know you say "It was hot, It was sunny, rainy, etc". But that DOESN'T translate "Fue Calor, Fue Soleado, lluvioso, etc". Rather it translate "ESTUVO caluroso, ESTUVO soleado, lluvioso, etc".

We really use "FUE" much less than foreing friends do when they speak Spanish!

"How was the movie?" : "¿Cómo ESTUVO la película?"
"How was the dinner?": "¿Cómo ESTUVO la cena?"

"How was your day?": "¿Cómo ESTUVO tu día?"
:yes:

Peace :wave:

Back
Top Bottom