Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
I know this is completely random but I have a cold and I really want soup. But I've tried taco soup which is my favorite kind of soup and it was terrible. Then chicken noodle that didn't work either any ideas?:hmm:

Keep eating chicken noodle, you need protein when you have a cold. Don't worry if you're not instantly better, I mean, one can probably isn't going to it.

:Yeah,I just learned my lesson about not making my own. Never trust your male bassist to make you soup. I mean the taco soup may have been better if I wasn't wasnt sick along with the chicken noodle. even though I argued with him for about an hour over which kind of soup I should eat I originally won. then very much lost. I think taco just made me more sick:doh:...

I like something spicy, like pho or sweet and sour soup when I have a cold, especially if my nose is plugged up.

Tons of pho places in Seattle .... go load that sucker up with hot sauce! ;)

I prefer a really good authentic wonton soup when I'm sick- still get the broth, protein and noodles, but also some veggies (vitamins!) and it often has a little spice kick to help decongest. Best of everything!

Yes I do know of some wonton soup places where I am. A couple pho soup places sadly Starbucks doesn't make soup. Mainly because this is Seattle and there's a Starbucks on every street conor.:hyper: but there this really good soup place in downtown I can't remember what it's called nor where it is exactly in Seattle. Or maybe it was in Bellevue anyone know where I'm talking about? its one of the only places with a soup only menu. Unless there's more then what I remember there is. Good thing my favorite pub had this broth like soup so I can send my bassist there. If all else fails:D.

Mmmmmmm soup, soupidy-soup....favorite meal of a Lion named Snoop
You can keep your ice cream, I don't want no scoop!
All I want is my bowl of soup

Yummmm soup, soupidy-soup, so damn filling after a game of hoops
I wish I could eat it on an endless loop
All I want is my bowl of soup

Sooooooooooou-ooop, can you come out to play....today
Sooooooooooou-ooop, never go away...okay?!!?

Yay soup, soupidy-soup, the kids like to eat it right there on the stoop
Gosh I hate when babies come down with the croup
All I want is my bowl of soup!
All we want is our bowl of soup!
All we need.........is our bowl.....of......soup!

Soup.

Wait so it's a song about soup??? I guess it isn't that bad compared to half the things you see on YouTube.

Yes, very. Taco soup taste gross sick... this was a lot better until it made me laugh. Then it plain old just made my chest hurt.

But it also is better than what most people link me on YouTube. Most people send me SUPER retarded stuff. This isn't retarded. It's more funny than anything. Plus I LOVE soup! So I think I must listen to it every time I eat soup(or at least almost always. I eat a lot of soup.)

What did my obsession with soup get me into this time??:hmm::reject:(normally it's my obsession with the Paranormal that gets me in to trouble.:doh::whistle:)

Yeee, ghosts, ghost-ily ghosts...they're the things that scare me the most
If one decides to haunt you, brother you're toast
Keep me away from those scary ghosts

Yikes, ghosts, ghost-ily ghosts....scarier than a headline from the NY Post
Freaking people out from coast to coast

Ghooooosts, you've got me on the run. No fun!
Ghooooosts, leave me alone! Go home!

Booo, ghosts, ghostily-ghosts, can't take corporeal form so you'll use me as a host
My dance moves are sick, so sorry to boast

Hide me away from those scary ghosts

Save meeee...from those scary ghooooooooooosts

Ghosts.

No brain soup. But that does remind me it's time for a new episode of mental floss.

Also don't worry I know A LOT weirder people wise.

images

brain-soup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom