It's totally official: I'm momentarily obsessed with the Harry Potter film series!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
Stupify! Stupify! Stupify!

EXpelliarmus!!!

Expecto Patronum!!!!!!!!!!

It's leviOsa not levioSA.

snape_smiling.jpg

rowling28606_wideweb__470x287,0.jpg

Harry-Potter-Hermoine_l.jpg

News6_0.jpg

lockhart_flourish.jpg

1132877572_urescedric.jpg

Albus+Dumbledore+Is+A+Gay%5B3%5D.jpg

3.jpg

B.A.M.Fers.

Two questions for you zonester:

1. What do you know about White Sox infielder Gordon Beckham?
2. Have you actually watched any of the HP movies? There is not a more joyous cinematic experience to be found these days.

Oh, Harry Pother. I read one'a dems once. Was pretty good. Daniel Radthingo's starting to look alright these days, so I might jump aboard that wagon.

Two questions for you zonester:

1. What do you know about White Sox infielder Gordon Beckham?
2. Have you actually watched any of the HP movies? There is not a more joyous cinematic experience to be found these days.

1). I remember seeing him play with Georgia on ESPN last year. Impressive. He come from some good athletic lineage too. Should be an exciting player to watch. I do know that Mauer seems like he is unstoppable this year - except when he tries to steal home. American league player of May!

2). Haven't read the books or seen the movies. Knowing of your solid taste in literature, arts, women (when they are older than 18) and music, I am merely jumping on the usual GAF humor line.

I don't believe I have ever seen a more formidable duo than Mauer and Morneau in the middle of a lineup. Seriously.

Damn you're late GAF! :D

I read all the books, seen the movies sofar. Pretty damn good entertainment! :up: I'll be looking out for the next movie.

When will it come out anyway? July? August?

Damn you're late GAF! :D

I read all the books, seen the movies sofar. Pretty damn good entertainment! :up: I'll be looking out for the next movie.

When will it come out anyway? July? August?

July 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the US at least. I may or may not be excited about it.

Hm, it'll be later here since they need subtitles added. :hmm: I wonder if it will be in the cinemas when my two Australian guests are here. Could be fun.

Oh no! The image of Severus Snape that I hot linked from Google images is not showing up anymore. :sad:

Here's a new one!!!

severus_snape-cos-09.jpg

This thread didn't quite take off as I had hoped it would. Perhaps if I had created it like 5 years ago.

Lock this thread and ban me, please.

As my avatar indicates, I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter books. Not the films so much... but I love the books to pieces, and have since I has eight years old.

As my avatar indicates, I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter books. Not the films so much... but I love the books to pieces, and have since I has eight years old.

Man, damn it, ever since you changed it I've been trying to figure out what was, and now I realise why it looks so familiar.

I read the first chapter of the first book about five years ago, thought "this is the most retarded thing I've ever read", and have never touched one again. :up:

Who is that?

:shifty:

But, seriously, I have found that it's literally impossible for me to get excited for any new movie coming out between now and the 15th.

Even with Public Enemies, the new Johnny Depp movie, I find that I don't really give a damn because the only movie I care about seeing right now is HBP. And I'm a big Johnny Depp fan. And it's a cool looking gangster flick with tommy guns and bank robberies and espionage and all that jazz. Still...I'm very, very indifferent about it because there's no way it will hold a candle to HBP. That probably sounds strange but there ya go.

Back
Top Bottom