It's Officially gray hairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
istockphoto_6395204-that-first-gray-hair.jpg

I started getting grey hairs a few years ago (I'm 31) and at first I was mortified, but then I started getting compliments from women about it. Apparently, some grey hair here and there is a turn on for some women, so I no longer worry about it. I like it now.

:wink:

LOL! i have NO idea if I have grey at my age cause, Ive dyed mine so often, LOL!

my brother is 38 and looks more 33/34 but I see some shooting through his hair. my cuzz was, I think 26 when he started losing up in the top centre.

my mam has some usually front her forehead and just dyes them

Sicy..:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: no matter what, I think you look fantastic. :heart:

Years back my occupation required short hair; through more years, I maintained a shorter haircut because it was easier...it was the 3 boys who convinced me, dared me actually, to take it all the way down...I did and it took; I've been balding it ever since...

but don't get me wrong, I'm gray headed and bearded...and I like it...

Thinning hair, poofing it up...:no: that's gotta go buddy; before you know it, its the comb-over!

I've been getting grey hairs since I was about 19. I've noticed a lot more this year. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom