its officially for April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl416 said:
peeps are only good when you melt them in the microwave and put them on a graham cracker to make your own s'mores.

The best thing to do with Peeps is Peeps Jousting!!!

Take two Peeps. Put a toothpick in each one. Align them in the microwave with the toothpicks facing the opposite Peep. Turn the microwave on for about 45 seconds. Watch-----as the Peeps warm, they expand; until one of the toothpicks touches the other Peep and 'pops' it, causing it to deflate. The non-deflated Peep is the winner!

:dance:

Utoo said:

The best thing to do with Peeps is Peeps Jousting!!!

Take two Peeps. Put a toothpick in each one. Align them in the microwave with the toothpicks facing the opposite Peep. Turn the microwave on for about 45 seconds. Watch-----as the Peeps warm, they expand; until one of the toothpicks touches the other Peep and 'pops' it, causing it to deflate. The non-deflated Peep is the winner!

:dance:

Wow. I mean, wow.

:crack:

I'm all for exploding Peeps, just don't make me eat them. :barf:

I miss the dark chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs. I haven't seen them at all this year. :sad:

Yesterday at Rite-Aid, I saw SUGAR FREE peeps!!!

sugar-free-peeps-725025.jpg

I didn't get any, but I wonder what they taste like :shrug:

Doozer61 said:
Yesterday at Rite-Aid, I saw SUGAR FREE peeps!!!

sugar-free-peeps-725025.jpg

I didn't get any, but I wonder what they taste like :shrug:

:huh: What are they made of? Aren't Peeps like 150% sugar?

I just bought some blue Peeps. :drool: They were freaking out on a local radio station the other night about the "unnatural" colors that are out this year. I love Indiana!

I am enjoying the first Peep of Easter RIGHT NOW...and it's technically breakfast since it's the first thing I've eaten today. :drool:

I didn't get any peeps in my basket.

I may swing by Walgreens on the way home from work and see if I can still get some. I'll bet they're on sale since Easter is over.

They are selling individually wrapped halloween Peeps at our Walgreens. Perfect for handing out on Trick or Treat day.

Back
Top Bottom