It's Official: OMG I'm a New Kids fan*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
So I watched this random tv special on the New Kids on the Block the other day and they played some songs from their new album. I was way too young to be part of the New Kids craze so I haven't heard too much of their old stuff. ALthough the new songs were quite catchy so I decided to pick up the new album...

Well all shame aside, I absolutely am in love with this cd!! Nothing close to U2 of course, but I love every song:hyper:

I never thought in a million years I would be part of the New Kids fanbase but this cd has won me over :lol:

Nothing close to U2 of course, but I love every song:hyper:
:

braaaaainz.jpg

:grabs the sporks:

I just bought tickets to their Melbourne concert this August. I too am guilty - but I'm all about 'Call It What You Want' and 'Step By Step' - not the new stuff. :reject:

I'm not embarrassed to admit I love them (some of their new stuff is okay, but I much prefer their older music). I was a huge fan when I was a kid. My parents wouldn't let me see them in concert when they came in the late 80's, and my best friend wasn't allowed to go either. So we made up for it last year and saw them when they came to our city. It was fun! I may or may not have screamed like I was a little girl again! :shifty: :lol:

I liked them when they were big the first time, but I was like 8 years old. Gladly, I grew out of it.

BSB All the way :drool: I STILL listen to Millennium and Black & Blue. :D

AND I went to their concert last year. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom