It's Official: I'm sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
Since Tuesday, I have felt absolutely horrendus. I thought it was just a cold but today I have this awful hacking cough. Going to the doctors tomorrow and hoping it's only a cold and that I'm overreacting. :lol:

Oh dear, walking pneumonia is nothing to joke about. Get back in bed this instance! Get more than enough bedrest, drink GALLONS of fluids like water, tea, juice and do anything else the doctor ordered. It's so scary cuz you can think you're OK one minute and be in the hospital the next when you have this. I hope you are on the mend soon :hug:

I'm a diabetic, so Splenda is always my BFF. :lol: Anyways, I'm feeling a tad better today. My doctor gave me a 3-day prescription of zithromax(sp?) at 500 mg a pill once a day to knock this damn thing out of me.

i rarley get sick .......and i've learned in the past 12 yrs how to take even better care of myself wjhen i do.

so i was quite :ohmy: :ohmy: when i threw up for almost 2 hrs off & on.......

i hadn't thrown up like THJAT since i was :hmm: like 14 or 15 yrs?
I'm 54 now.
I DO know alo of it is physchological ontp top of physcial overstrain ne3ck/eyes = bad tension headache (temples) = queasiness which usually does NOT mean puking....usaully avoiding THAT, but this was overwhelming and i think my mind had a big part....
i noticed last year that a few times when i was having problems with someone(s) who has a certain type of strong "say" in my life was NOT really listening/getting what i was trying to say i occasionally had dry heaves :yuck: bad enough.
I have something somewhat similar- not as bad, but was already feeling the headacxxhe/queasiness qwwhen the psychological stuff happned.
and maybe leaning foeward too much after very late meal watvching a second scary movie DIDN't help either! :uhoh: :der:

this very late Sun..........at least each 24 hrs since i'vew been improving............

dg, :madwife: you BETTER take care of yourself!

:pray: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom