It's Official: I have salsa on my underpants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

If I buy Canananandian underpants and add salsa and then ship them they shouldn't go mouldy, right? The cold will keep the mould away?

Space bags FTW. They keep out air, mold, and human feeling.

LemonMelon said:

Space bags FTW. They keep out air, mold, and human feeling.

Are they those things that you connect the vaccuum cleaner to and they suck out the air?

Do they make them in underpants size? or do I need to add 2 pizzas, a garlic bread, and a bottle of coke?

beli said:

Are they those things that you connect the vaccuum cleaner to and they suck out the air?

Do they make them in underpants size? or do I need to add 2 pizzas, a garlic bread, and a bottle of coke?

Precisely. They do come in ridiculously small sizes, but if you buy a larger one you don't need, you would save money.

beli said:

Hullo :hyper: :waves:

Long time no see. How are you?

hi back :wave:

I'm good but I've been super busy with mini fahs and work :ohmy:

We're shortstaffed at work and the mini fahs seems to want to do everything. If I take on one more thing my head will explode.

What's new and/or exciting with you :hmm:

LemonMelon said:

Precisely. They do come in ridiculously small sizes, but if you buy a larger one you don't need, you would save money.

Excellent! If I buy a space bag the size of an elephant I'll save enough money to air freight my underpants to Canada!

They should put that in their infomercial.

At Target a packet of three singlets cost $8.00. To buy a singe singlet it costs $2.50. :(

fah said:

hi back :wave:

I'm good but I've been super busy with mini fahs and work :ohmy:

We're shortstaffed at work and the mini fahs seems to want to do everything. If I take on one more thing my head will explode.

What's new and/or exciting with you :hmm:

Im good too. I'm working in a training centre at the moment, which is a much needed change. People get half a day off work to come to one of our courses, they're happy, we give then a cup of tea and a biscuit and their even happier. Its very happy happy joy joy and Im into that right now.

The kiddies are foine. Well, my eldest one is. My youngest is 3, and a boy, so he has change management issues. :mad:

Umm, dunno what else. Its stinking hot. As per last weekend, Im sitting here in front of the airconditoner trying to stay cool. Its hot and only going to get hotter as we've just entered February the Hotter than Hell month. "Interestingly", Target has filled up the womens clothing section with thick overcoats, and rain coats. :melting:

you know, i was going to write this earlier, i actually dreamed about him the other night because of you. :lol: it wasn't one of those dreams, alas. he was in the plaza and i was buying a newspaper and bumped into the whole band, except nigel, who had turned into michael hutchence and i was spending the rest of the dream trying to ignore how damn goodlooking he and gav were while trying to explain to them the definition of a sociopath.

eat that, freud.
:crack:

Back
Top Bottom