IT'S OFFICIAL- Barack Obama is the Democratic Presidential Candidate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mofo82

Refugee
Someone had to do it, may as well be me. Excellent and inspiring speeches this past evening in Denver, and I'm inspired by the beliefs and leadership that the United States would have with Obama and Biden at the helm.

Oh, and It's Official that Beautiful Day was played at the conclusion of President Clinton's speech, 'Pink Houses' by Mellencamp preceeding Biden's speech and Springsteen's 'The Rising' after Biden. Earlier this week, 'American Girl' by Tom Petty for I believe Hillary Clinton...Pretty damn uplifting soundtrack too :ohmy:

To congratulate Obama and extend a gesture of goodwill, McCain is going to give him a house.

Republican's don't "give" things to minorities. He'd maybe offer him a tax rebate and a lower interest rate on a semi-used house far away from the whit- :uhoh: in a rural area. But I don't think McCain would give him one. Look at it this way - If you had 100 dollars, you'd give one to someone, right? But if you didn't know how many dollars you had, you wouldn't be so quick to give one a way - what if you only have 7, or 10, or 2, or 1?

bowzer.jpg

I don't get it. What's so official about it? Wasn't Obama the democratic presidential candidate all along, ever since Hillary lost?

It's like, remember in Highlander "there can only be one" but there were many? You knew that the Highlander was going to kick ass, but until he chopped off everyone's head, he wasn't "the one". Obama has, figuratively, now chopped off Hillary's head.

Isn't the official colour of this website called something like George Washington Blue? After the person who made the first post on Interference.

Back
Top Bottom