It's Official: A Few Extra Pounds? Not Your Fault.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i2dw5nf19josf5ous90FwcXpo1_500.jpg

Screw the heart attack....

I had trouble digesting the sticks connected to the corn dogs. I practically choked to death.

holy shit.

so... do people really eat this, or is the point to just be disgusting?

i love the picture with the bud light and red bull in the background. nice touch.

The descriptions are the best part. :lol:

Turbaconucken

A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, all wrapped in bacon.

Most of them are "A blank inside a blank, stuffed with blank and dipped in blank."

God, yes, or a sandwhich. This is even though I have curves and am quite obviously not starving :der: I had a "friend" who would make the snottiest remarks any time she could and then put her own weight down. What do you say to that :shrug: Uhh, I'm sorry that we don't have the same build??

I've been a stick since I was 3. But I don't look anorexic. I got a few curves going on as well but I think the problem is there are so few 'skinny bitches' :)wink:) these days that its actually looked at as 'wrong' in some sense.

Do people always tell you to 'eat a fucking hamburger' ? :|

That's just rude. Somehow people think it's appropriate to comment on a thin person's weight but would never tell an overweight person "wow, do you really need that hamburger?"

Do people always tell you to 'eat a fucking hamburger' ? :|

Pet, are you talkin about people who for some reason find you 'offensively skinny?'

I hate that.

I mean, there are pics of girls put up who actually look perfectly fine/in proportion/nothing wrong, and yet there can be comments like 'oh, she needs to eat more'. what? WHY?! she looks FINE! and I mean, fuk me, if she is fine and needs to eat more, then jaysus, I may as well be commited and force-fed! how dumb! I DO eat, but I just have to use weights to balance out. I could eat many things and it still wont go on. its how I am, so if you dont like it you can go fuk yerself! :D:D

:hug: ma Sicy! :kiss:

sure :D

I had this triple whooper in London. And this DJ who I was there with really started to get rude.. Jesus! She´s vegetarian, and all the time she kept saying.. oh that looks so awful.. omg I think I have to vomit. This while I was eating. It was funny.. but then I couldn´t enjoy the food anymore. I mean, stay out of Burger King if you can´t stand the smell and look of big burgers!

oh but I havent had one of them boys for YEARS hip, years!

I would eat junk food, perhaps 3 to 5 times in a year. thats it.

:D

and yes, its full of older PMs from when I first joined that I cannot bear to part with as they are great memories!

so just email me dude! you know where it is! ;)

Back
Top Bottom