It's Offical I am an heartless bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
It's is official that I am an heartless bitch, because I take time to heal myself for once then trying to help others. I'm having an a lot of problems of my own right now and I can't really take other people's problems on top of mind. But according to a couple people I"m an heartless bitch for it family thinks the same too All because I said I'm sorry I can't help you right now, I have a lot of problems of my own and I am not in the right mind set to try to to help someone right now, yet alone myself.

So it's official I'm an heartless bitch.

^ That.

Sometimes you have to put your own stuff aside and help others, and I often find it helps you get past/through your own issues. That being said, you have to take care of yourself at the end of the day or you'll be no good to anyone :yes: :hug:

That is what I was trying to tell my friend and a couple other people how can I help someone if I havent helped myself? What good would that be?
It sucks, girl, because sometimes you have to be the only one to come to your own defense knowing you're doing what's right, but you have to put your foot firmly down. I forgot to add before, fuck them if they want to make you feel bad for doing your best :| ;)

Yeah I Just have hards time being friggen sensitive, and always trying keep everything at peace the best I can and being there for everyone when they need someone put them first before me, and now that I suffer from depression with everything that has happened to me, makes things worst now. Was the first time I finally said I need to heal myself before I can help someone else then they pretty much say fuck you you heartless bitch. Really just killed me more then I already was. Maybe I'm just to sensitive because I have one of the biggest hearts in the world and care about everyone and everything around me, But I don't know just know I'm pretty much broken.

Having a big heart can be both your greatest strength and weakness. Sometimes trying to look after everyone else and keep the peace all the time can take too much out of you as there are people who will take advantage. It's a beautiful thing and don't ever change that about yourself, but know how to set your limit. That's why I go back to the idea that you have to know when to put your foot down and say 'no, I'm doing what's best for me today.' The best thing I ever learned was the idea of balance. :yes:

To find that balance is extremely difficult, yes. But if you're not in the right position or flow of energy to help others, then you really should get things straight for yourself first. Some other people always feel insulted when they're not no. 1 for a change, and then making yourself priority is just very tough to handle for them. But what Kaf said, put your foot down and keep it down. Life's not always about others :hug:

Back
Top Bottom