It's Freaking Official... I'm Done High School!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are done high school? Sounds like you could go back for some grammar lessons. :wink:

nah, congrats on finishing! :up: What are your future plans?

You know, my high school experience wasn't the pure Hell that some people have to go through, it was pretty generically decent. But I have nevah :no: - not ONCE - wished that I was back in high school. Even when we were so broke that Kelly & I had to pay for our Ramen noodles with change, I didn't want to be back in school.
I'm not sure if that's a bigger reflection on me or on my school... :laugh:

But enough about me. Congratulations, Young Adult! :applaud: :wink:

I didn't hate high school, but I miss being a teenager. Of course knowing what I know now, I would have done so many things in my teens and when I was in college differently. But then again the experiences I had shaped me and I do not regret it at all. Despite being a gawky, skinny kid, I really did have a good time in high school.

:)

Funny thing with me is that I don't even miss being a teenager. I mean, sure, it was great to have a little job that put cash in my pocket & to be able to spend nearly every dime of that on clothes, makeup, going out, etc. But my 20's & 30's (which I'm almost out of! :eek: ) would be the times I'd relive, if given the chance. I think since I've always been so head strong, my teens were misery for me because I wasn't in control of my own decisions - my parents, my school, etc. etc. were in control. Granted, I still have to answer to my bosses, my mortgage company, my bank, etc. but I am sooooo much happier as an adult than I was as a teenager.

/thread hijacking :reject:

You are done high school? Sounds like you could go back for some grammar lessons. :wink:

nah, congrats on finishing! :up: What are your future plans?

I have no idea... try and find a job right now i guess.
But i would love to do something in fashion but if that doesn't work out then i will be taking a 4 year degree in correctional services to be a parole officer, when i feel like going back:wink:.

Back
Top Bottom