It's Fish Offal! I'm excited.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow, now it's cooking. And I'm fucking hungry. Funnily enough, I don't really like pizza and have something similar to dislike for tomato. And here I sit, drooling at the thought.
:hmm:

This is unacceptable.

We need more online video.

First, we need to see the tomatoes being grown for the sauce and the cow being milked for the "cheese" that dominoes uses.

We need video of angel A Harlequin EATING the pizza, and probably the end product a few hours later. Who is up for the waste treatment plant video?

:angry:

BBQ sauce? it's all yours....

:lol: The funny thing is, it's actually an Italian pizza. I just swapped the tom. sauce for bbq because, unlike you, I'm all for Australianising things. :madspit:

I actually had a dream about you the other night. It was frightening. :lmao: We were at BonoSaint's wedding and we were crouching behind something near my old high school because we didn't want to be there. Then BS came and joined us and said she didn't want to be there either, so we hitchhiked ourselves outta there. And it was raining.

The end.

:cute:

See what pizza does! Gives you strange dreams.

Can I come over next time you order pizza with BBQ sauce?
Tomato sauce just will never compare.

That's all that we have in our little bogan town, Nothing else :|

Although I have decided to make homemade pizza tomorrrow night, is that better?

That's all that we have in our little bogan town, Nothing else :|

Although I have decided to make homemade pizza tomorrrow night, is that better?

Sydney's a 'little bogan town'? :cute:

We still have a single eat-in Pizza Hut in Adelaide. I'm trying to figure out an excuse to go there sometime. Though I remember liking their oily spaghetti more than the pizza itself.

i was just talking about eat in pizza places the other day. i think the last one in auckland - a pizza hut - closed back in like 2002. i was shocked to learn they still exist in america. i don't remember if i liked the concept or not.
there's oodles of them in america, actually. some pizza huts and such have places to eat in, and then there's chains like california pizza kitchen and uno where they're a restaurant first and foremost. so i think you guys are the ones with the problem. :tsk:

I thought CPK was only in California. :der: mmm... CPK's 5 cheese pizza... :drool:
i've seen one in atlanta, though it was in the food court of a mall. i've not seen any in tennessee though, so i'm not sure how nationwide they are. however, we do have cpk food in the frozen section of the supermarkets at least. :D

there's oodles of them in america, actually. some pizza huts and such have places to eat in, and then there's chains like california pizza kitchen and uno where they're a restaurant first and foremost. so i think you guys are the ones with the problem. :tsk:

maybe. it's been soooooo long since i've done it i can't tell if we have the problem or you do. we do have hell, which isn't dine in. so you may still have the problem :drool:

Firstly, it was Eagle Boys who made the best pizza. Then they got scabby and their pizzas became shit. Especially the one at Springwood. So we moved on to Pizza Hut and things were good for a while. Then the one on Mulgoa Rd also got a chronic case of the craps and became awful. So we tried Domino's at Emu Plains, way back in the middle of nowhere, behind the prison and the industrial estate. It was good, despite the odds and location. Then we moved, and adopted the Kingswood shop. They pile on the toppings, the crusts are never oily, never dry and gross, and they're really fast. Don't knock it til you try it. I remember the days when domino's had the worst reputation, but the place at Kingswood really does do a good pizza. If you haven't tried it then you cannot criticise it!

I invite you all to come over and we can eat pizza and discuss the weird ways BEG infiltrates my life. And how we can get rid of her. In my dreams.
:uhoh:

We don't have eat-in here, either (except for boutique), and now that they're long gone, the idea of one is really gross. We used to have all you can eat pizza hut, but I think the issue with food handling and service laws have (thankfully!) ended the phenomenon. The whole concept of buffet style eating really turns my stomach. It's bad enough that staff have touched my food, but the snotty, dirty family sitting 3 tables away?
:crack:

... not that this is at all what this thread was about :lol:

:lol: You weren't even trying to be you, though. You were claiming your name was Michelle, and BS was saying she was Janis. Even in my dreams you're all wrong.
:D

Back
Top Bottom