IO: Why? WHY? WHY WHY WHY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Why would anyone wear fucking BELLS ON THEIR SHOES and then walk around like a goddamn speed freak? Does it never occur to them how goddamn annoying it is? GGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BELLS!!!!!

STFU.

:mad:

did they look like this?
shooz1.jpg

how would you feel if they were drinking POWER JUICE at the same time? just a question...

If there were POWERJUICE within 100 yards of this fool it would have destroyed her. No doubt.

so let me get this straight, a 50 year old woman (I'm assuming) who was not an elf was wandering around in public with bells on her shoes?

I congratulate you on your restraint my dam-building friend, I would have made her eat those shoes :angry:

YES, YES, and YES. And she keeps walking back and forth. WTF? And on top of that, she calls things out like, "I HAVE TO PEE" and then the bells start going....and two mins later, goddamn bells coming from the other way.

What about racist dragons?

I am generally indifferent to racist dragons unless they hate me for being the race I am. Then I call them "haters", shake my head in disgust and roll out real cool. Though one time I had a rascist dragon tell me that since there were less dragons then men, he was in the minority and couldn't be racist. I have to admit, I didn't understand it at the time, and still don't, but I had no rational response. So I guess he won that round, but I've been waiting for him to come back and I'm call his bitch ass out next time.

:reject: well, I don't jingle them on purpose... depends on how they're in my pocket that they jingle or not... usually they do..

yeah, um, those shoes should be confined to little people, particularly those who build toys up north for a living.

call me a jaded human being, but i absolutely despise those stupid squeaker training slippers/shoes parents force their teetering tots to don--whereby the slipper makes a squeaking noise with every step. ugh! yeah, it was cute the first time i saw them, for about the first, oh, 30 seconds. after that, the urge to swipe the slippers from off the kid and whack the hell out of the parents set in. :madwife:

new parents: for the love of everything good and decent, please don't subject the world to this ungodly annoyance. your baby will still learn to walk sans this type of built-in "reinforcement". if you can muster it, a smile goes a long way with every step. and if you're concerned about somehow losing track of your kid's movements in the crowd, there's always the (silent) harness ... or, better yet, just stay at home ... or don't have children. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom