IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Ugly ass shoes!

crocs_cayman_CHOC.jpg

Who buys them? People who jump on anything trendy, even if it means they look like jackasses walking around in brightly colored rubber clogs...that's who.

Those shoes really anger me for some reason :angry: :lol:

I saw two undergrad girls today in booty shorts (if they can even be called shorts) and pink and blue Uggs.

I hate Crocs with a passion but at least around here, you only see them in the summer. Those ugly fucking boots are around all year.

That is the worst fashion item everrrrrrrrrrrr! I :yuck: those things especially when I see little boys wearing them. I saw a poor little boy wearing them in yellow!

My wacky sis in law and my niece who is 2 1/2 have the same pair in pink with mickey mouse cut outs on them :yuck:

Needless to say I don't own a pair of Uggs either!

there are even little things to put on these horrid things...with themes etc. :vomit:

Uggs I like :shrug: in appropriate weather though :drool:

Ugg boots are slippers!!!!!! :angry:
They were never meant to be worn outside the house, but some dickwads in the western suburbs decided they made great 'goin' out boots' and so they became synonymous with 'trackie daks and flannies' (read: tracksuit pants and flannelette shirts). THEN the rest of the world thought 'that just looks fucking awesome. let's market THAT! :love: ' and Australians were all like 'youse are fucked. seriously. you look like knobs. why? why?? WHY???' and we cried. but we kept them where they belong: inside. in winter. :angry:
don't blame the 'shoe'. it's not it's fault it got taken out of it's native habitat, the home, and made into a fashion faux pas.
:sad:

as for the plastic ugly shoe? :crack: we didn't invent them. hate away.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom