IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This article just popped up on AOL's front page

Ugly is Hot!
Did I tell you that I think Crocs are ugly? Apparently it doesn't matter since ugly is hot! Crocs is the hottest shoe brand according to our searchers. Yeah, seriously.

But watch out Crocs, FitfFlops may take over soon. I saw pictures of them, but I'm not sure how they're different than regular flip flops, since flip flops are already comfy enough. I guess I have to try them on.

Here's what our searchers think of the hottest shoe brands:
1) Crocs
2) FitfFlops
3) Nine West
4) Steve Madden
5) Cole Haan
6) Easy Spirit
7) Aldo
8) Keds
9) Jessica Simpson shoes
10) Jimmy Choo

By the way, if you want to buy these two shoe brands for a comfy comparison test, search for Crocs and FitfFlops.

So what do you think about Crocs...ugly or hot? And have you tried those FitFlops yet? If so, let me know how you like them!

I will be wearing my Crocs tomorrow to work..........just for you RR:wink:
You will be happy to know that I just ordered a pair of New Balance shoes so it won't be a long term wearing of the UGLY (yet #1 in this article) shoes in public.

Crocs are by far the ugliest shoes I have ever seen in my life. Most of the time I've seen them they are in loud neon colors that are reminiscent of the late '80s, early '90s fascination with neon.
*Iz proud member of the "I Don't Care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass" facebook group*. :up:

My friend was in that group Pla, and then yesterday he told me he just bought a pair of crocs...he's so lucky we were talking on the phone, because I would have dropped him right then and there :tsk:

Shoes :drool:

We almost made a mock video to shoes last school year, but I can't even begin to remember what it was going to be about now :uhoh: anyway back on topix

Crocs :yuck:

I believe the point of this thread has finally been conclusively established:

bushcrocs.jpg

'nuff said.

randhail said:
At least he has spme kick ass socks on.

I think we all need some Seal of the President of the United States socks.

zoney! said:
I picked up a nice pair of pumas....but can't find a picture of them online. :s

I love Pumas!

These are the newest ones I have:

_5442477.jpg

Back
Top Bottom