IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe there are so many "croc" admirers.....they are the most hideous damn things i have ever seen.......i see peeps well dressed and then they sport these ruddy shoes....they remind me of those plastic shoes i wore once when i think i was 11 years old with fluro socks and a WHAM shirt.....I'll try and google a piccie!
Found one! By the looks of things i was not only one thinking that the Crocs are a complete awful revamp of the dreaded "Jelly" shoe, it was not difficult *shudders*
80s-02.jpg

Last edited:
fly so high! said:
I can't believe there are so many "croc" admirers.....they are the most hideous damn things i have ever seen.......i see peeps well dressed and then they sport these ruddy shoes....they remind me of those plastic shoes i wore once when i think i was 11 years old with fluro socks and a WHAM shirt.....I'll try and google a piccie!
Found one! By the looks of things i was not only one thinking that the Crocs are a complete awful revamp of the dreaded "Jelly" shoe, it was not difficult *shudders*
80s-02.jpg

Oh yeah! I used to have a pair of those (pink with glitter) when I was 6. See I don't think they look that bad on 6 year old girls but when you see 30 year old men wandering round wearing them (crocs, not pink with glitter jellies) you have to start wondering at just what point any concept of fashion sense finally gave up the ghost. (Especially when they team them with city shorts :no: )

But I always have to say, "Thanks. I really, really hate them and am constantly amazed that humans could create something so repellent. But they're really comfortable!"
:lmao: !!!

I went to a business etiquette session last week (don't ask, complete freak show), and the stiff British woman who was running it told us that one of the biggest thing employers are complaining about is people wearing Crocs to the office. With their dress pants! I mean, come on, have they NO shame at all?

I've never seen anyone, at any job I've worked at, any meeting I've attended off-site, any business I've visited, any conference or function I've participated in, even on a Friday, wearing Crocs.

I've seen lots when I worked at the hospital, but that's a different environment. Although, I'd see lots of people other than just nurses wearing them - like lab staff, OTs and PTs, etc.

I guess it would not surprise me at a hospital. I can't imagine someone in my environment wearing them, though. I'd pay $$$ to see someone do it, though. :)

^ They are, actually. I was somewhat tempted to actually buy them :uhoh:

Babydoll said:
^ ooooh, nice :drool: :drool:

buy me a pair Kaf, if they come in my size :wink:
Honey, if they fit me, they'll fit you :lol: :sexywink:

I saw a pic of edge wearing Crocs today in PLEBA.....he isnt amused witht this thread and decided to put back the release of POPMART another year...to 2011

Back
Top Bottom