IO: Who Gives a Fuck About an Oxford Comma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I've seen those English Dramas Too

• They're cruel

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I've climbed to Dharamslama too

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I spoke with the highest lama. He accent sounded fine to me

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Guys, I now give a fuck about the Oxford Comma. I think I'm one of the few people in the world that used it. Sadly, I gave in to peer pressure and stopped. But you know what? Fuck you. I'm bringing that shit back. Next time I see NSW I'm going to kick him in the face, balls, and ass.

.......................................................................................................................................................^ OXFORD COMMA FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN!

Guys, I now give a fuck about the Oxford Comma. I think I'm one of the few people in the world that used it. Sadly, I gave in to peer pressure and stopped. But you know what? Fuck you. I'm bringing that shit back. Next time I see NSW I'm going to kick him in the face, balls, and ass.

.......................................................................................................................................................^ OXFORD COMMA FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN!
I always used an Oxford comma without realizing no one else did until about a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom