IO: Where the hell did Unico come from and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where the hell did Unico come from and why?

• YO FACE!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • UYMFA

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Descended from the clouds one beautiful morning and offered me a basket of cookies

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 2 rats fucking in a sock

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Where's my creamed corn?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • OH MY GOD!! Pedro plantain ate silver potato!!!

• She's gifted like Christmas

• a licky boom boom down

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
I think the low voter turnout is due to a handful of us alienating ourselves from many others on this site. But, the people who are down, are fucking down. Right, PFan?

No spoken words said:
Mia, I love both of our sigs, even after all this time. Yours never gets old, and mine always makes me chuckle. And chortle. Guffaw, sometimes. Just sometimes. Right, PFan?

Right, NSW.

Unicron.jpg

I blame low voter turnout on the fact that IO is the most useless forum on this site.

Everyone who hasn't voted has opened an IO thread once in the past year, said "what the fuck is this shit? Lemonade Stand with an IO in front of every topic?" and never come back.

These people are wise.

IO is a hybrid between Lemonade Stand and Out of Control. And Zoo Confessionals (sometimes - TMI, my friends).

And, unfortunately, from some newbies, EYKIW on occassion.

corianderstem said:
I blame low voter turnout on the fact that IO is the most useless forum on this site.

Everyone who hasn't voted has opened an IO thread once in the past year, said "what the fuck is this shit? Lemonade Stand with an IO in front of every topic?" and never come back.

These people are wise.

The IO that some of us remember was a different IO than it is today :(

corianderstem said:

These people are wise.

:tsk: don't be hatin'

bonosgirl84 said:

The IO that some of us remember was a different IO than it is today :(

A little different...I think the "alien-nation" comment made by Unico or NSW earlier has a familiar feel to IO, but people do not avoid IO like they used to.

You would NEVER see threads like "my friend is a fucking lunatic" or "look at me everyone, I just passed my driver's test." IO is not literally IO and people used to get that.

And, people using IO to congratulate themselves on their post count acumen (used to be like every 100...now it is the big 10,000) would be so mocked that they would never come back to IO.

I kinda like the alien-ators from UFYMA!

~ O. aLienator

zonelistener said:

You would NEVER see threads like "my friend is a fucking lunatic" or "look at me everyone, I just passed my driver's test." IO is not literally IO and people used to get that.

I forgot the first snow fall and guilty pleasures of christmas songs!

:lame:

Hey well at least I still eat peoples' brains :angry:

Sorry guyz but this is a spin-off thread.. not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom