IO: We'd better get to the tower, Lieutenant.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you swear on the Constitution of the United States to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Ain't no thing.

Would you describe, in your own words, what happened that night?

Check it, bleed. Bro... was ON! Didn't trip. But the folks was freakin', Man. Hey, and the pilots were laid to the bone, Homes.

So Blood hammered out and jammed jet ship. Tightened that bad sucker inside the runway like a mother. Shiiit.

And how about the time we hopped in the family car and drove all the way to Woodstock?

Oh, that was a time. You got hold of that bad acid and didn't come down for two weeks, you kept telling everyone that you were Jesus Christ and then you jumped off a roof 'cause you thought you could fly!

What a bummer.

No shit.

I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835992/
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Where is the passenger processing lounge for the lunar shuttle?

Concourse lounge C, fourth level.

Thank you.

Next?

How long is my parking permit good for?

Two hours.

Thank you.

Yes, next?

What's the fastest animal on Earth?

The cheetah. Next?

Should I fake my orgasms?

Yes.

Thank you.

Next?

concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

What it is big mama

Cut me some slack jack. Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help

He say he can't hang

Jive ass dude ain't got no brains anyhow

Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low. But he couldn't handle it.

Buddy couldn't handle it? Was Buddy one of your crew?

Right. Buddy was the bombardier. But it was Striker who couldn't handle it, and he went to pieces.

*Andy* went to pieces?

No. Andy was the navigator. He was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued.

*Howie* came unglued?

Oh, no. Howie was a rock, the best tailgunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued.

And he bailed out?

No. Andy hung tough. Buddy bailed out. How he survived, it was a miracle.

Then Howie survived?

No, 'fraid not. We lost Howie the next day.

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.

No, the white zone is for loading of passengers and there is no stopping in a RED zone.

The red zone has always been for loading and unloading of passengers. There's never stopping in a white zone.

Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!

Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

Excuse me, I happened to be passing, and I thought you might like some coffee.

Oh, that's very nice of you, thank you.
Oh, won't you sit down?

Cream?
No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.

What can you make out of this?

Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

Back
Top Bottom