Io: This is ceti alpha v!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No spoken words

Blue Crack Supplier
Ceti Alpha Six exploded six months after we were left here. The shock shifted the orbit of this planet and everything was laid waste. Admiral Kirk never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my genetically-engineered intellect that allowed us to survive. On Earth, two hundred years ago, I was a prince with power over millions...

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!

Please do.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

"STILL?! ...old friend." You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

"STILL?! ...old friend." You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

Greatest Kirk line ever!

So, do I get a dork prize for having read the Khan Noonien Singh book series?

:doh: Did I just admit that?

Kirk's ego is bigger, I think.

Kirk has sung badly, and Bono has acted badly (so has Kirk) so I don't know who would be a better who......Kirk definitely has a better kick-move, that's all I really know.

Kirk's judochop to the shoulders is a powerful move. Look what it did to the Gorn.

Back
Top Bottom