IO:Things are starting look better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
IO: Things are stating to look better for me, Yay! I finally got a job after being unemployed for about a year now, and it's the job I wanted and my first job that I'm not seasonal or part time. I have a full time job, along with going to school full time now, One reason I haven't been on as much lately and I should be getting my drivers license here soon too! Yay!:hyper: and with work now, I can save up to hopefully get me and a friend an apartment here so I an start being on my own. :D

So IO: Things are starting to look good.

NOW Lets pray that it stays that way for a bet.

:hug: That is EXCELLENT news! Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me! It's tough being unemployed in today's economy. I wish you much luck with the new job and just take it easy with the busy schedule. It will all work out!

Thank you all so much! :hug:

And Carek you have my prayers and positive vibes for sure! :hug:

It is extremely hard with today's economy I was really praying for a job not only for me, but also so that I could help my Dad since he can't work due to his heart and other health problems, and his military retirement doesn't really give much.

I really like where I am right now with work, the people there are nice, and I'm never bored cause I always have something to do and most of my co-workers are fun, they like to joke around and everything, which makes work better for me. I never ad that with a job before, all the other places I worked, the people were kind of cold, it was hi and bye thats it, but here at Target everyone is like family which is what I really enjoy, the guest are interesting at times, but hey we need entertainment ;), but I'm happy right now for sure.

I haven't been happy for a long time, it's great to finally have some stuff rolling my way.

Congrats, hopefully it will stay for you this way! Just stay positive that it will, okay?

Good luck with the combination of a full job and a full study :hug:

Back
Top Bottom