IO: The Family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
put moneee in teh bowl!

pepokiss said:
I like chicken wings... is that any god?

chicken_god.jpg

While you two fight it out, I'll be over there on the throne. Don't disturb me. Where's that kid with the limes? Someone bring me a lime. Who I gotta sleep with round here to get a goddamn lime.....hey chicken, don't kill him, k? I need limes. OOOHH, Nice right hook, chicken. DAYUM.

Since the chicken lost and has been dishonored, we must kill him and eat him. With buffalo sauce and blue cheese. And beer and vodka. And chili. And french fries. And malt vinegar to go with the french fries.

Nah, I only spill the forty ounce out for those I miss and respect. Damn chicken stole my throne, wouldn't get up, then lost a fight to a vegetarian Canadian wearing $300 boots. I got no love for that chicken.

Well, sounds to me like it's huntin time. Where's my shotgun? Someone find me my shotgun. I'm going chicken hunting. Where;s the blue cheese?

UberBeaver said:
Nixon - Now THAT was a president. If Nixon were alive today, me and him'd be sittin on that there couch, drinking vodka, listening to Winger, plotting the invasion of a small Southeastern Asian country. You can't do that with W. Hell nah. WHERE'S MY LIMES? Bring me some of them wings, son. They sure look tasty.

Pass me some of that homemade reserve of yours, and this conversation could get very interesting. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom