IO: The Family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

It's ok, darling.

Look at you now!! :drool:

ZEfron.jpg

UberBeaver said:
Why is there some gay kid on my couch? :mad:

That is your nephew, Elfa. How dare you call him gay without proof! Also, that's our couch. Just because you've been sleeping on it for the past 10 years, doesn't make it yours.

He gave me all the proof I needed last night. Or rather, I gave him all the proof he needed....something like that. It don't matter. And that is my couch. I "mark" that damn thing every night. Also, the fridge and the dining room room table are mine too. Trust me. Get off the couch, kid. I got to get me some shut eye before I start the nightly beer drinking and ass kicking.

UberBeaver said:
Why is there some gay kid on my couch? :mad:

Your couch? :eyebrow: I bought that couch for $8.99 at the Don's annual garage sale. :tsk: Elfa can sit on it all he wants, vain metrosexuality and all.

UberBeaver said:
He gave me all the proof I needed last night. Or rather, I gave him all the proof he needed....something like that. It don't matter. And that is my couch. I "mark" that damn thing every night. Also, the fridge and the dining room room table are mine too. Trust me. Get off the couch, kid. I got to get me some shut eye before I start the nightly beer drinking and ass kicking.

I want you out of my house you closeted freak.:mad:

And you "mark" my couch? Great, Now I have 3 dudes that jerk off there on a regular basis. I'm going to have to go to trolling for another couch someone threw out. Thanks.:|

LemonMelon said:

Your couch? :eyebrow: I bought that couch for $8.99 at the Don's annual garage sale. :tsk: Elfa can sit on it all he wants, vain metrosexuality and all.

He is our son. We'll love him no matter what he chooses as his life partner.:love:

:mad: Enough with the bickering. I have a job interview with Pendant Publishing at 12:30 and need to stay focused.

I just wish I had a tie. :sad:

elevated_u2_fan said:

And you want to be my latex salesman? :tsk:

No latex involved. Just the sale of coffee table books to pathetic hipsters on the west side. Really, a book with legs isn't all that special.

elevated_u2_fan said:
Zac Efron :yuck:

Makes me want to gouge out my eyes with a stick...

Aww...come on, boy, you're not that ugly! The mirror you cracked the other day was just a coincidence, I'm sure.

U2isthebest said:

I know what kind of woman you are Aunt BD. You're not seducing my innocent little stepson, Mrs. Robinson!:mad:

I gotta find something to keep me young!

Gentlemen, how do you like my come-do-me shoes over yonder? :sexywink:

:huh: BD is making me uncomfortable. That intense subliminal therapy U2itb put me through to prevent me from cheating must actually be working. :yikes:

LemonMelon said:
:huh: BD is making me uncomfortable. That intense subliminal therapy U2itb put me through to prevent me from cheating must actually be working. :yikes:

That was my aim and intent, young man.

*puts on the come-do-me boots and struts around*

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom