IO: The Family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

You're all talk! Get your ass down there and be a man! Provide for your family!

I haven't always been "just talk". It's not my fault I spilled that coffee on my laptop and got fired. :angry: It clearly spilled itself.

plus that drug test I failed...I blame the poppyseed muffin for that one

LemonMelon said:
Hey, Kaf, are you familiar with the term "slipping a mickey"? :shifty:
No, no I am not familiar with your filthy slang and innuendo :angry: Quite frankly I find you young peoples' language offensive and slightly confusing.

kafrun said:

No, no I am not familiar with your filthy slang and innuendo :angry: Quite frankly I find you young peoples' language offensive and slightly confusing.

Here, wash your senility down with this:

glass_water.jpg

It's just plain ol' tap water. :)

kafrun said:

He's talking about sex, Grandma. It's all he thinks about.:tsk: This is why he's always slutting it up.

U2isthebest said:

Flattery's not working tonight, either. :|

Oh, come on...

I actually remembered to take the trash out for once...

And the tap water is a greyish-silver color now instead of that greenish-blue tint....

:sad:

LemonMelon said:

Oh, come on...

I actually remembered to take the trash out for once...

And the tap water is a greyish-silver color now instead of that greenish-blue tint....

:sad:

Scattering the trash on the lawn does not count as "taking it out.":tsk:

The water still has unidentifiable chunks in it.:yuck:

U2isthebest said:

Scattering the trash on the lawn does not count as "taking it out.":tsk:

The water still has unidentifiable chunks in it.:yuck:

So I don't get to sleep in my own bed with my wife until random chunks of body parts stop flowing through the water supply? :| You make it sound like it's my fault. :tsk:

LemonMelon said:

So I don't get to sleep in my own bed with my wife until random chunks of body parts stop flowing through the water supply? :| You make it sound like it's my fault. :tsk:

Don't pretend you're innocent. I know all about your gang activity.:tsk:

U2isthebest said:

Don't pretend you're innocent. I know all about your gang activity.:tsk:

I only did that for a month to support you and lil Elfa. :tsk: And you completely approved until that horse's head got blood all over your precious sheets. :down:

U2isthebest said:
VICE.jpg

[/B][/QUOTE]

You people shouldn't mess with things bigger than you, like ouija boards and the occult.

I have just found out today that Vanilla Ice is touring Australia. :scream:

It's all your fault :sad:

LemonMelon said:

I only did that for a month to support you and lil Elfa. :tsk: And you completely approved until that horse's head got blood all over your precious sheets. :down:

That was part of it. The last straw was the corpse I found in the basement underneath little Elfa's DDR board.

blueeyedgirl said:

You people shouldn't mess with things bigger than you, like ouija boards and the occult.

I have just found out today that Vanilla Ice is touring Australia. :scream:

It's all your fault :sad:

He stopped by yesterday, and he promised to bring you some Vegemite, if you go!:happy:

elevated_u2_fan said:
What about if I wear my cutoffs? :shifty:

tobias.jpg

That's what your father wears when he goes out whore hunting.:|

Great, you're already turning into him. Who's buying you condoms?:mad:

I will go Compton on their ass!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom