IO: The admins finally figured out my premium subscription ran out several mo's ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

Premium members are entitled to:
Use all public forums (posting and reading)
View members info/profiles
Download attachments
View attached pictures
Search the forum
Can use 'email to friend' feature
Can post attachments / pictures
Can post polls
Can use Private Messaging
Can use Message Tracking
Can use signature feature
Can View Who's Online
Can have custom user status line
Can Store Photos in the Gallery (Great for sharing Tour photos, as well as any other photos you want to post on the forum!)
Frankly with all the pageviews and the large active member base, I have no fucking idea why Elvis hasn't put a Google Adsense frame at the bottom of the page. :shrug:

one4u2 said:
I don't think it's right that we get no notice whatsoever and all of a sudden we're just locked out of the forum :mad:

yea it'd be nice to get some sort of warning like, a week before it runs out? or even a month!

Canadiens1160 said:
Frankly with all the pageviews and the large active member base, I have no fucking idea why Elvis hasn't put a Google Adsense frame at the bottom of the page. :shrug:

I dont know what that means but maybe you should suggest it.

Sicy said:

I dont know what that means but maybe you should suggest it.

Essentially, it's a program run by google that automatically places advertising into your webpage, whether it be popups or whatever.

Therefore, don't listen to him. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Essentially, it's a program run by google that automatically places advertising into your webpage, whether it be popups or whatever.

Therefore, don't listen to him. :wink:
= free monies, duh

In the future the premium memberships will be a more automated process, compared to how it is now. I'll see to it that this suggestion is on the priority list.

If you don't pay your electric bill, you get your lights shut off.

If you name Vanilla Ice as the greatest rapper ever, you lose your credibility.

That's just how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom