IO: Rachel Ray annoys me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
I cannot stand one thing about her and hearing her talk is like hearing nails rake across a chalkboard. :boo: :down:

ray.jpg

Last edited:
She talks very loud....like people from New Jersey.

Still, I'd hit it with great effort

oxbloodgh7.gif

I wish I were as talented as her. :(

But then maybe I'd be famous, and you guys would be starting threads about how annoying I am.

Then again, I already run the risk of that happening...so...at least if I was as talented as her, I could take comfort in that.

:lmao: uber means super super super totally completely without fail absolutely.....so uber annoying is how I feel about Rachel Ray. I don't completely hate her, cuz she does give some good tips, advice and cooks up some great stuff. But it has nothing to do with you, BEAVER. :lmao:

I hate it when she refers to olive oil as "EVOO"...seriously it's really annoying.

there was also this one episode where she wouldn't stop saying "gutbuster", it made me not want to eat :sick:

Oh yeah, that EVOO thing. The first time I heard her say that I was like "WTF"? Now my sister and I make fun of it all the time. When we talk about cooking, recipes, shopping etc one of us will always make a sarcastic comment or question about the EVOO!

:lmao:

She's so bloody irritating and I wish to God she'd tone up those arms (yes I'm that vain).

Oh....don't forget 'Sammies', the Garbage bowl ect. ect.

She used to get fun and cute when she had ONE show on, but I think she's overdiversifying.

Plus, on her show 'Racheals Vacations', the Dublin episode...she never mentioned U2 once.....but she mentioned Van Morrison....snoooooore.....:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom