IO: Rachel Ray annoys me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
partygirl43 said:
Oh....don't forget 'Sammies', the Garbage bowl ect. ect.

She used to get fun and cute when she had ONE show on, but I think she's overdiversifying.

Plus, on her show 'Racheals Vacations', the Dublin episode...she never mentioned U2 once.....but she mentioned Van Morrison....snoooooore.....:madspit:

Oh but when she visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a few years ago when said Dublin band (don't want Doozer to murder me for saying the name) was the main exhibit, they showed RR visiting the place on $40 a day. At the end of her tour of the Hall of Fame she blurts out "Bone-o for President. " Loser.

I can't stand her either. She gives people in my profession a bad name. I can't stand it when I tell people I'm going to school to be a Chef and then they'll mention little Miss EVOO, of all people :scream:, and ask if she was one of my inspirations for going. No!!!!!!! :angry:

I saw some of her talk show (I thought she just cooked... :confused: ) on TV today. She was cooking something and the audience cheered at everything.

Rachel Ray: "I'm going to just toss in some beans here..."
Audience: "WOOOO!!!! :applaud:"
RR: "Give it a good stir..."
Audience: "YEAH!!!! :applaud:"
RR: "...and pour in some...EVOO!!!"
Audience: ":applaud: :combust:"

arw9797 said:

Oh but when she visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a few years ago when said Dublin band (don't want Doozer to murder me for saying the name) was the main exhibit, they showed RR visiting the place on $40 a day. At the end of her tour of the Hall of Fame she blurts out "Bone-o for President. " Loser.

I can't stand her either. She gives people in my profession a bad name. I can't stand it when I tell people I'm going to school to be a Chef and then they'll mention little Miss EVOO, of all people :scream:, and ask if she was one of my inspirations for going. No!!!!!!! :angry:

If I were you I'd punch someone in the face every time they asked me an asinine question like that.

I loathe that woman.

corianderstem said:
Liking Van Morrison equals "crap taste in music"?

We do not live in the same universe. :tsk:

I didn't say that......

I like alittle VM just as much as the next gal...I live in Cleveland and I think it is against the law to not like Van Morrison, or if you have a drinking establishment not to play VM on the juke box.

I guess I was surprised that RR mentioned VM only and not The Band who Shall Not be Named. Thats all.

meegannie said:
I like the Italian girl on the Food Network, and wish her show aired here.

She's pretty. :cute:

Are you talking about Giada de Laurentiis? She makes decent food (although way too rich for my liking) but 90% of the time she's cooking in things like cocktail dresses or some tight tank top with her cleavage spilling out. It kinda bugs.

I like her. Don't be haters.

Now Sarah Jessica Parker...........
Animaux29.gif

anitram said:

Are you talking about Giada de Laurentiis? She makes decent food (although way too rich for my liking) but 90% of the time she's cooking in things like cocktail dresses or some tight tank top with her cleavage spilling out. It kinda bugs.

And she makes sex noises when she tastes her food.

anitram said:

Oh well, she's hot :lol: I love her cooking.

During Christmas season they were running Dunkin Donuts commercials with her in it. She was talking about how she shares a gingerbread donut with her mom. :rolleyes: My mom said "Can't she afford to buy her mom a donut for herself?" :lol:
First Oprah brought us Dr. Phil, now Rachael Ray. Thanks alot Oprah. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom