IO: Nunchuck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edurban

War Child
Today in the office we are playing with this:

nunchuck.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:tsk: I thought this would be a thread about japanese martial arts, but yea...

:drool: where can I get this? :hmm: does it work with real nuns too?

Dear Valued Employees:

It has come to our attention that several employees have brought nunchucks into the building today.

Please refer to your employee handbook, page 4, and be reminded that weapons of any kind are not allowed on the premises.

Please remove the nunchucks from the premises immediately, or employment action may be taken, up to and including termination of employment and beating your ass.

Sincerely,

Ivana Tinkle
Human Resources Manager

Okay, this is really embarrassing (or hilarious, take your pick), but only just now did I take a good look at that picture. I thought you were talking about nunchucks and just being funny, like "haha, we're playing with nunchucks at work today!"

I do like the actual product pictured - that's awesome.

Yeah, just take out the part about weapons and talk about respecting other people's religions instead!

corianderstem said:
Yeah, just take out the part about weapons and talk about respecting other people's religions instead!

Well... nunchucks *is* a weapon: a catapult in the shape of a pistol to be precise.

please notice the nuns come in different order outfits

aaaand.... there box turns into a handy bull's eye to practice when we need to get inspiration to solve work problems :wink:

the picture I posted is from amazon and i am pretty sure they sell it in the US as well.

p.s. I am RC and another girl who was playing is C of E. I suppose if we didn't mind......;)

That's awesome. Might need to smuggle that one in the office too....

edit: OMG, her limbs bend!!!!!!

:yes:

And, she's all like dirty and haggared n shit.. she's got bandaids on her fingers too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom