IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New flats

STEV102407_121929.main.jpg

:shocked: :love:

Ebay? I have been trying to replace my black Steve Madden flats for months and those are almost exactly what I've been looking for! Do you know what model name those are?

The model is 'Bees'. I havent worn them yet. I assume they will probably hurt my feet or something knowing my luck lol. If they do I can sell them to you at a discounted rate since we're the same size. :wink:

Sweet!! I hope they don't hurt your feet but if they do, I'll be happy to take them off your hands! :D

No, not all in one day. This is the sum total of new shoes I've gotten in the last 10 months. The boots were at christmas and the trail runners were about a month ago. But I love them all equally :love:

Yay, shoe thread revival!

Invested in these lovelies from Cole Haan for work. They have that Nike Air technology, arch support, etc. My feet actually feel better at the end of the day.
d31016a.jpg

^ very noice :cute:

No, not all in one day. This is the sum total of new shoes I've gotten in the last 10 months. The boots were at christmas and the trail runners were about a month ago. But I love them all equally :love:

:reject: . . . :laugh: . . . 3 pairs of new shoes in a year would see me skipping down the road like a kiddie who just found the last oreo at the bottom of the cookie jar :D

The model is 'Bees'. I havent worn them yet. I assume they will probably hurt my feet or something knowing my luck lol. If they do I can sell them to you at a discounted rate since we're the same size. :wink:

:love:

Thank you SO much for the great deal on the shoes!! I wore them Saturday night in SF and they fit perfectly and I've worn them almost every day this week. The other black flats I paid twice as much for are now sitting all lonely in the back of my closet :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom