IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my eye on this pair - I saw them on ebay and :reject: .....

.....bought them off a different website. I just had to. They were calling for me!!

Lucky they came in size 5 - I don't find sexy shoes in my size too often!

Babydoll said:
I didn't get them for that much. I got them when the fall sale was going on. :wink:

That's awesome.

You should put a picture of your own pair in your avatar and be like, yeah bitches, I bought these boots! :wink:

I got my retro check (finally). Some of it will have to go to some grownup purposes (MasterCard, dentist) but I think I may have to buy myself at least one pair of kick-ass shoes.

Sicy said:
You must have a good job Babydoll. :huh:

That's what I was thinking! I wish I could fit such fabulous shoes into my budget. I'd probably fall in those high, skinny heels anyway though...I'm amazed at the ones I did buy. :laugh:

For $20 at Payless... :reject:

:uhoh: my shoes are always sneakers,... usually around 80-90 euros... and I walk in them for years...

:reject: I haven't bought new shoes since last year, and only got them cause I needed some black shoes for formal occasions...

those are expensive shoes! :yikes:

these are the most expensive shoes i've ever bought:
katespadegeorgiagreysdecm4.jpg

kate spade :drool: it's weird, looking online, they're more expensive than they were at the actual store i bought them from, which wasn't even an outlet store. i paid like $230 for them and now they're about $300 online. i only bought them because my dad gave me money he won gambling. otherwise my limit on shoes is $50 :shrug:

like angie, i live in thongs most of the year :drool:

I think Babydoll should post a pic of herself wearing the boots :drool:

Shoes are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy... heels, sandals, sneakers, hiking boots, peep-toes, flip flops, Docs, Chuck Taylors, Aldo, Rocket Dogs, Gianna Bini, Steve Madden...
They're AAAAAAAAAALL good!

shooooooooooz:drool:

:kiss:

I still have the other color in my store :lol:

No one has feet that small :angry:

It used to be so hard to find shoes that fit me when I was a kid. My feet were exceptionally large at a young age, and nothing fit properly. :angry: Now they have thankfully come to their senses and realized that some women have big feet.

I definitely need to go shoe shopping again soon. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom