IO: My wife and I are gonna have a baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mentioned it in a Moncton thread as to why I'm not going.....but I've been given the green light by my wife. We're pregnant and expecting in September.

My wife is cool enough to say for me to still go on those other U2 trips.

Time to indoctrinate and dedicate the sound of U2 via headphones to her belly.

Congrats on the pregnancy U2BROTHR! Hope everything goes well, including the U2 gigs :)

"no, honey, it'll be alright... i started a topic on that forum i posted at about how we're having a baby, they're all really nice, sensible people, come and read what they replied!"

"no, honey, it'll be alright... i started a topic on that forum i posted at about how we're having a baby, they're all really nice, sensible people, come and read what they replied!"

:lmao:

Jocelyn's met several of us Crackheads already, so she's had some exposure to our sense of fun. The pics may gross her out, but I think she'd appreciate the twisted humor. :wink:

Close thread before it's too late!!!

57268514_2d9dfcc4a9_z.jpg

Well, it appears my excitement was premature.

:( There won't be a baby in Sept.

These things happen for a reason I guess. :hug:

The good news is I can somewhat resume my U2 tour as I had planned.

I know this happens to a large percentages of pregnancies, but I guess I never thought it would happen to us. :huh:

I posted everywhere on this board about how excited I was and what shows I wasn't going to be able to make.......due to a baby.

So I figured this is the best thread to let everyone know what happened.......

Worst off, my wife and I planned a trip to Cuba last week, which was supposed to be our babymoon.....

........we managed to get away after all, so we could heal our souls and spirits.

I'm so sorry U2brother. :hug:. My mother had trouble on her last two pregnancies, and while I can't know just how awful either of you feel, I definitely sympathize and am incredibly sorry for your loss.

Thanks bono_212.

I'm not looking for tons of sympathy posts in the thread......just letting my U2 peeps know whats up so you aren't scratching your head when you see me on tour.

Mods can shut this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom