IO: my avatar means a whole damn lot, and i want you to ask me about it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it means that i'm going to be taking a trip somewhere.

i give you three guesses. choose carefully, because you shall be granted no more than three.

You're coming to Aus!! Wet Beaver Creek? Tittybong? Middle intercourse Island? Innaloo? Bald Knob? Chinaman's Knob? Yorkey's Knob? Upper Swan? Packenham Upper?

I know you said 3 guesses, but dude, we have a bazillion places.

as long as it's nsw, really.
seriously.

img3292v.jpg

seriously.

img3292v.jpg

haha ncie job dismissing a whole state 3 times the size of the UK in land mass with one photo taken on a dreary day.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!! (in aussie whiny voice)

You could always head to my native Newcastle (in lovely NSW!!!)

15705837.jpg

iwnewcastle.jpg

iw_cowrie_hole.jpg

Bar-Beach-2760.jpg

beach2.gif

beach1.gif

If you can't tell, we're a beach town.

haha ncie job dismissing a whole state 3 times the size of the UK in land mass with one photo taken on a dreary day.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!! (in aussie whiny voice)
:reject: it was just the only photo i have of nsw since i was only there for a couple minutes, it wasn't meant to be a slam. :reject: though i can see how with the shit quality and crappy weather why you'd think that. hopefully next time i'm in australia i can spend a little more time there. newcastle looks lovely :drool:

:reject: it was just the only photo i have of nsw since i was only there for a couple minutes, it wasn't meant to be a slam. :reject: though i can see how with the shit quality and crappy weather why you'd think that. hopefully next time i'm in australia i can spend a little more time there. newcastle looks lovely :drool:

clean bowled.

haha, snap. Geez parents can be embarrasing!

Newy is awesome. The perfect town. 300,000 people, enough facilities to never need to leave, and the best beaches in the world

November 2010: the adventure begins. in cairns.

where to go after that?

convince me where's best.

keep in mind that want to have my mind blown by the amazingness of the landscape, the wonder of the cuisine, and yet at the same time i need to make sure all my stereotypes of enthusiastic khaki shorts, the ladies Minogue, and "THAT's a knife" are wonderfully fulfilled as well.

a tall order, i know. but it is a big place, i hear.

You're coming to Aus!! Wet Beaver Creek? Tittybong? Middle intercourse Island? Innaloo? Bald Knob? Chinaman's Knob? Yorkey's Knob? Upper Swan? Packenham Upper?

I know you said 3 guesses, but dude, we have a bazillion places.

and they're all curiously arousing ...

November 2010: the adventure begins. in cairns.

where to go after that?

convince me where's best.

keep in mind that want to have my mind blown by the amazingness of the landscape, the wonder of the cuisine, and yet at the same time i need to make sure all my stereotypes of enthusiastic khaki shorts, the ladies Minogue, and "THAT's a knife" are wonderfully fulfilled as well.

a tall order, i know. but it is a big place, i hear.

The kimberley is one of the most amazing areas on earth. Do a google image search.

I would plug Newcastle, just for a few days to stay around the beaches.

one of the worst cities on earth (sorry sydneysiders, but even as a NSWelshman, Melbourne is waaaaay better)
i really never thought sydney was that bad, and i lived there for nearly three years. i look forward to going back whenever i get the chance. i'm even going to try to beg my way into a trip my parents are taking in late january.

irvine, i think you in particular would probably enjoy canberra too. visiting fyshwick is your call though.

one of the worst cities on earth (sorry sydneysiders, but even as a NSWelshman, Melbourne is waaaaay better)
:lol: i'm batting zero today!

i really never thought sydney was that bad, and i lived there for nearly three years. i look forward to going back whenever i get the chance. i'm even going to try to beg my way into a trip my parents are taking in late january.
don't you mean our? :sad:

Come to Geelong. :hyper: We're close to Melbourne but are much better. You can drive along the Great Ocean Road, go surfing at Bells Beach, swim at the waterfront and get an unusual rash, hang out at the mall and get stabbed. But best of all you can visit me and Mysterious Jen. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom