Io: Milestones Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
My 10000th Post happens.....NOW!

Don't post unless you have something important to say, like you had a baby, or you saw Star Wars for the first time, or Chuck Norris kicked your ass, or Lancemc complimented a movie you actually like, or NSW didn't say something completely stupid (never gonna happen), or Lila64 made a post without using a smiley, or you reached some nice round number in your posting life, or Reggie the Dog didn't flirt with you, or you know - shit like that.

This is my milestone.

10000.jpg

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

It's on a plane right now...headed west to Orange County. It is on a smackdown mission! :angry:

Watch it Carlos!!!!

:D

please tell me snakes are involved... carrying your knuckle sandwiches. :wink:

Last edited:
BonoManiac said:
After seven years I recently crossed the 1,000 post threshold.

I do believe this is my life's crowning moment (thus far). And, I'm proud to say that each one of my posts was steroid-free. :wink:

Thank you for posting a milestone BM..;;;:uhoh:....look, no offense, those just happen to be your initials. Didn't really think that one through, did ya? Anyway, at least BM had the presence of mind to follow the rules and post a milestone. I know some of you came with kind intentions and well wishes, and I thank you, but this is not the place for that. And the rest of you are just rambling. Please, stick to the thread. I only posted to NSWs comment as mockery, and I post this now as a last ditch effort to save what could be a beautiful and meaningful topic. So please, for the love of all that is good, from here on in, Milestones Only.

See below for an excellent example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom