Io: Milestones Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
150 Interference Points™ and I'll write up a critical analysis of your performance as a member here. :) With emphasis on the "critical".

UberBeaver said:
You can trade them in for Interference Things. 75 points and Reggie will flirt with you. Stuff like that.

:hmm: then Bri must have a shitload of these points!

:wink: congrats Mj, at last.... :tongue:

unico said:
MJ - please bear in mind that Beav's point-system has no value in real life. But don't tell him that :shh:

--=delusion=--

I won't if you won't :shifty:

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: then Bri must have a shitload of these points!

:wink: congrats Mj, at last.... :tongue:

Thank you :flirt: I feel so damn proud right now :wink:

Are there any other ways that I can earn more points? :shifty:

LemonMelon said:
150 Interference Points™ and I'll write up a critical analysis of your performance as a member here. :) With emphasis on the "critical".

I'm cashing in 150 points. Please write me up. Thanks.

I've never been to a Chuck E Cheese, but I can guarantee that Interference Points are better.

UberBeaver said:

I'm cashing in 150 points. Please write me up. Thanks.

Generally a solid interferencer, but some actual knowledge of the band to which this forum was created could be of some use down the road. Also, he could up his hatred of NSW a bit, as that would increase traffic to the site, thereby increasing our company's cash flow. The fact that he's had the same avatar for so long shows that he is steadfast and stays with what works, but also that he's afraid of the changing times.

6.8/10

Should I start a critical analysis thread? :hmm: Or maybe something more like this...

lucy_psychbooth.jpg

LemonMelon said:

Generally a solid interferencer, but some actual knowledge of the band to which this forum was created could be of some use down the road. Also, he could up his hatred of NSW a bit, as that would increase traffic to the site, thereby increasing our company's cash flow. The fact that he's had the same avatar for so long shows that he is steadfast and stays with what works, but also that he's afraid of the changing times.

6.8/10

that's awesome...

LemonMelon said:

6.8/10

I don't argue with your opints, but I wonder if that low a score is going to negatively affect by bonus? Also, if you're going to start giving out freebees, I want my Interference Points back.

And FYI - as it is, no one else can afford your analysis as only elfa and Jstar have point.

Aw, dang. I was watching as I neared 10,000 posts, and somehow blew right through it.

I'm sure I wasted it on something really stupid, too. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom