IO: Microsoft Outlook is the worst program ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iron yuppie

ONE love, blood, life
It just took me two minutes to load a single email. I dare anyone to name a worse program for any facet of tech life.

its pretty terrible...

I think all of the Microsoft suite of programs are pretty much garbage even though I am forced to use them on a daily basis.

None Office related, iTunes is at the top of my shit list lately, there was an update recently and most of my carefully curated music library was completely fucked. It took me days to re-label and re-load it all :angry:

I don't think that taking 2 minutes to load an email was outlook's fault... sounds more like an internet issue to me.

its pretty terrible...

I think all of the Microsoft suite of programs are pretty much garbage even though I am forced to use them on a daily basis.

None Office related, iTunes is at the top of my shit list lately, there was an update recently and most of my carefully curated music library was completely fucked. It took me days to re-label and re-load it all :angry:
Office suite is GREAT. People just don't know how to use them beyond the surface level.

Back
Top Bottom