IO: Kids have shit names.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and yeah, i'm not a fan of people who name their kids after famous people (sorry anyone who has). when it's a common name like john that's fine. but like your bellamy example is...yeah i don't like those kinds.

I am 100% no fucking joke, naming my first son after this sexy bastard

windowslivewriterbusinessideastohelpyourmagazine-b841maxwell-smart2-thumb-470x480-1053301.jpg

Was watching the news earlier and a teenage girl was briefly interviewed. Her name? Tishana or some shit. Looked very much a bogan, too.

My mom is an elementary school teacher. I'm looking at her class picture she got sent that includes everyones names. Here's a few:

Dante
Madisson
Amira
Dartanyon :huh:
Ace
Maximus
Melody

:doh:

My mom said that Ace has autism, which in his case makes the name more unfortunate. She said he sometimes gets picked on by the other kids for the combination of the name and the autism. :down:

That reminds me...I do know a kid named Acer.

Depending on where you look it either means unity, sharp or maple tree in Latin. :shrug:

I think the parents were going with the definition "one who aces." :lol:

Or they were naming him after their price netbook.

My mom said that Ace has autism, which in his case makes the name more unfortunate. She said he sometimes gets picked on by the other kids for the combination of the name and the autism. :down:

That sucks!:(

Facebook, seriously?? Wow!:crack:

My mom is an elementary school teacher. I'm looking at her class picture she got sent that includes everyones names. Here's a few:

Dante
Madisson
Amira
Dartanyon :huh:
Ace
Maximus
Melody

:doh:

Melody isn't too bad, have heard a few older people with it. Dante's ok if the kid's Italian... otherwise, no comment.

The lamest ones are the new names made up, or made up out of two other names, such as Jaelynn and Braedyn, Kelsynn and Daebron, and the trend of using apostrophe D' and a name rhyming with Asia such as D'yasia and R'yasia

and it all has to be hell for the people who make those personalized pen and pencils and little kid license plates...

and it all has to be hell for the people who make those personalized pen and pencils and little kid license plates...

:lol:

That is my next quest. I'm going to look at places that have those things and see if any crazy ones have made it yet, because that is the true measure of a name becoming mainstream.

:lol::lol::lol:

I almost can't wait to go to the mall to see.

Back
Top Bottom