IO -Just so you know.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
incorrect%20roll-1.jpg

correct%20roll-1.jpg

:tsk: seriously, people who can't hang up a roll of toilet paper FAIL. They fail BADLY and should be completely wrapped in toiletpaper as punishment.

dsmith2904 said:
Nope. If you do it their so-called "correct" way, the roll spins out and goes all crazy.
You know, you, as a human being, do have two hands. One with which to tear a piece of toilet paper off of the roll, and the other to hold the bulk of the roll at the same time. Simple, but amazing in practice!

Anyway, those are both wrong, because when you turn on that bathroom heater the roll will eventually catch fire, burning your house down. The humanity :sad:

If you have time to be irritated about which way someone has their toilet paper hung, then you have way too much time on your hands.

You wipe your ass with it. It's not a piece of home decor.

:tsk:

WRONG!!!!..... [/Dana Carvey as John McLaughlin]

Under and Down is the correct way. It just... feels right.

I also agree with Cori. :hi5:

You could just be lazy like me and not even bother putting on the roller. Saves all the debate and guesswork. :wink:

*waits for Sicy's reaction :shifty: :lol:

I wish I'd have known about this prior to turning 37. It's not too late to start, I guess.

If Bono lived in Canada, would he wipe a Llama's ass on Moob Day with a leather shirt he had designed after taking a survey?

I don't know if he would, Alicia.

Bono's American Wife said:
You could just be lazy like me and not even bother putting on the roller. Saves all the debate and guesswork. :wink:

Hey I'm with you, Char! This method gets my vote. Seriously. Sometimes I even tuck the end piece into the TP tube all fancy and leave it on the bathroom counter.

*waits for Sicy's reaction :shifty: :lol:
:wink:

No spoken words said:
If Bono lived in Canada, would he wipe a Llama's ass on Moob Day with a leather shirt he had designed after taking a survey?

I don't know if he would, Alicia.

Ah, but he WOULD eat potato chips with a llama in Canada. Probably Vancouver. Maybe Banff.

RedrocksU2 said:

thank you. :bow:

it makes it SOOOO much harder the other way. i cant stand it when i find a roll like that. :mad::MAD:

also let me take this opportunity to say very proudly that i am scruncher, not a folder. ;)

Re: Re: IO -Just so you know.

COBL_04 said:
it makes it SOOOO much harder the other way.

Let me also just state that if you find it difficult to use toilet paper if it's hanging "the wrong way," you have some problems.

Totally agree. My parents have theirs ALWAYS on the wrong way and it bugs the crap out of me :angry:

One time when I was at Char's she purposely turned the roll the wrong way just to see what I would do :angry: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom