IO -Just so you know.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gabrielvox said:
SPeaking of toilet seats, I hated that my grandma (or auntie or mom or whoever) would insist on putting the friggin matching rug cover on the seat lid...you know, the one that matches the bathrug and the mat?

THe net effect is that when you lift the seat as your supposed to as a guy, the fucking seat won't stay up, so it either keeps slamming down and you piss all over it and yourself or you have to sortof lean over to hold it up while you piss. When you're a kid it can actually cause real physical pain due to your proximity to the bowl and the speed and arc of the fall of the seat. I've actually written school papers on the subject (not really lol!)

:lmao:

This thread is hilarious!

Carlos, thank you for posting this thread. I simply cannot STAND people who hang up the toiletpaper wrong. I insist on hanging the roll right, even when it's not my own friggin' house :angry:

*end of rant*

I hate 'homey' bathrooms, period. I like my bathroom to be all glass and marble and clean, cold surfaces. if there's too many porous materials/cloth/rugs around, I feel like the environment is more conducive to harboring germs and such..

just me :shrug:

But I've been to your bathroom, gabrielvox:

bathroom.jpg

Seems to me that a little throw rug wouldn't hurt. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom