IO -Just so you know.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

One time when I was at Char's she purposely turned the roll the wrong way just to see what I would do :angry: :lol:

I can still hear you yelling from the bathroom!! :rant:

:lol:

Up and over.

However, noone's mentioned the radiator the paper is sitting on. A radiator in the toilet? How much time you planning to sit there??? :huh:

corianderstem said:
If you have time to be irritated about which way someone has their toilet paper hung, then you have way too much time on your hands.

You wipe your ass with it. It's not a piece of home decor.

:tsk:

Thank you.

Though I will admit it annoys the crap out of me when my housemate just leaves the roll on the counter instead of putting it on the holder. :madwife:

blueeyedgirl said:
Up and over.

However, noone's mentioned the radiator the paper is sitting on. A radiator in the toilet? How much time you planning to sit there??? :huh:

People likes the paper to be warm :yes:

blueeyedgirl said:

:eyebrow:

Like the fifth post:

Canadiens1160 said:
Anyway, those are both wrong, because when you turn on that bathroom heater the roll will eventually catch fire, burning your house down. The humanity :sad:

And NOTHING is worse than sitting your ass down on a cold toilet seat. I don't care how long you are going to sit there!

Radiators/registers/heaters in the bathroom! :up:

just not in a spot that will burn the TP.

Last edited:
SPeaking of toilet seats, I hated that my grandma (or auntie or mom or whoever) would insist on putting the friggin matching rug cover on the seat lid...you know, the one that matches the bathrug and the mat?

THe net effect is that when you lift the seat as your supposed to as a guy, the fucking seat won't stay up, so it either keeps slamming down and you piss all over it and yourself or you have to sortof lean over to hold it up while you piss. When you're a kid it can actually cause real physical pain due to your proximity to the bowl and the speed and arc of the fall of the seat. I've actually written school papers on the subject (not really lol!)

Anyways I guess that's a really insignificant pet peeve, it's more practical than anything imo...I mean, if you don't want kids to piss all over the seat, why make it hard for them to raise it?

As for the toilet paper this way or that way, I'm sorry, that's just plain anal. Just be thankful I didn't just leave the roll on the back of the toilet or, worse yet, an empty roll :lol:

Last edited:
Btw, I wanted to say that it's not that we are supposed to put the lid down, it's the fact that you ladies need to leave it up.

There.

How about a foot lever like the ones they use on trash cans?

Push it down, lid pops up.

Now if there was only a way for us guys to control our sneezes while whizzing.

That gets messy.

RedrocksU2 said:
Btw, I wanted to say that it's not that we are supposed to put the lid down, it's the fact that you ladies need to leave it up.

There.

I don't care if the lid is up or down, but PLEASE put the seat down after you pee.

Getting up in the dark half asleep and falling into the toilet because someone left the seat up is not fun :angry:

^ We small-bottom girls don't like falling in. :angry:

Lally1011 said:
How about a foot lever like the ones they use on trash cans?

Push it down, lid pops up.

That is brilliant. Off to the patent office with you!

Back
Top Bottom