IO: I've tasted my own spunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghostbusters12.jpg

I just realised something... has anyone seen the OP around for the last few months? :lol: I think this thread scared him off the site!

This thread is made up of four things: Gross - Mean - WIN - and wtf. Only such achievements could be made by us lovely people at Interference... :cute:

Good grief! I can't stand to sleep on sheets that are more than 7 DAYS old...7 MONTHS!?!?!! :sad:

I wash my sheets every other Sunday. Apparently he washes his sheets every other Easter Sunday. Except for he's Jewish, so he probably doesn't observe sheet washing on such a day.

I can't wait to be able to choose who I live with!!

BluRmGrl said:
Has this thread not dried up into a crusty spot that can be scraped away yet? :scratch:

:crack: :lol:

LuckyNumber7 said:
That being said my roommate is disgusting. He hasn't washed his sheets since he moved here. 7 months ago. I hate him.

:yikes:

:sad: I will never ever ever understand that ~ pure economics, a reasonably healthy respect for the environment and a big fat dose of laziness precludes me from sheet changes twice weekly :wink:

< lived with a girl who did not wash her bath towel for months ~ dear god the mere memory of that thing hanging on the back of the bathroom door still gives me nightmares :panic: :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom