IO: I've tasted my own spunk... - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > It's Official...
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #201
Refugee
 
Fernando-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On the edge of the known universe
Posts: 2,341
Local Time: 11:32 AM
It's back!
__________________

Fernando- is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #202
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,899
Local Time: 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
I'm sorry but that writeup deserves special treatment GG!

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties"

Anyone?

"Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic."

Who knew? I was close to 30 before I tried sushi, and since then feel sorry for having missed out on 3 decades of yum, could this be similar?

"Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

Is producing semen in restaurants even legal? If it's available, they sure as hell ain't tellin us!

"Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food."

Editor: Let's insert "sadly" before neglected.

"This book hopes to change that."

I bet it does!!

"Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen."

Probably wonderful everywhere! How could you go wrong?

"Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
I am seriously LOL'ng my fucking ass off over here!
Oh me too. Big time. Thanks, GG and Gabe!
__________________

__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #203
ONE
love, blood, life
 
ryancoke71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,678
Local Time: 12:32 PM
That is hilarious!

Hey, what is wrong with pleba?
ryancoke71 is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #204
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,899
Local Time: 01:32 PM
.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #205
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
I'm sorry but that writeup deserves special treatment GG!

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties"

Anyone?

"Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic."

Who knew? I was close to 30 before I tried sushi, and since then feel sorry for having missed out on 3 decades of yum, could this be similar?

"Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

Is producing semen in restaurants even legal? If it's available, they sure as hell ain't tellin us!

"Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food."

Editor: Let's insert "sadly" before neglected.

"This book hopes to change that."

I bet it does!!

"Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen."

Probably wonderful everywhere! How could you go wrong?

"Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"



So it doesn't taste Bitter ??????????????
We've got to run those pH tests again.
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #206
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 06:32 PM
You're not gonna detect any bitterness with a pH test...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #207
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,934
Local Time: 05:32 AM
sounds like you need a taste test
coolian2 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #208
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
You're not gonna detect any bitterness with a pH test...
Why not ??? All bases taste bitter...

Or maybe it is overpowered by Sweetness of the Fructose, or the saltiness of the salts or the various flavors of Snake Charmers
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #209
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
sounds like you need a taste test
I can't find volunteers for that
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #210
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatontr View Post
Why not ??? All bases taste bitter...

Or maybe it is overpowered by Sweetness of the Fructose, or the saltiness of the salts or the various flavors of Snake Charmers
Where did you get that piece of info? I've never even heard of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #211
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Where did you get that piece of info? I've never even heard of it.
Didn't I mention the three hours of extensive research ?
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #212
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 06:32 PM
So you're saying you tasted every single base that's out there and they were all bitter? Sorry but I find that rather hard to believe. As far as I know it's dependant on the type of base. Usually a hydroxide or carbonate base will taste bitter if they're in a watery solution, but not all of them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #213
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
purpleoscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In right wing paranoia
Posts: 7,613
Local Time: 09:32 AM
InThisRiver should try out this cologne.

Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange {Perfume Review & Musings} {Men's Cologne of the Week} | The Scented Salamander: Perfume & Beauty Blog & Webzine



purpleoscar is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #214
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
So you're saying you tasted every single base that's out there and they were all bitter?
NO ! I have better things to do in life. (such as discussing skunk in a U2 Forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Sorry but I find that rather hard to believe. As far as I know it's dependant on the type of base. Usually a hydroxide or carbonate base will taste bitter if they're in a watery solution, but not all of them.
Well there are a few exceptions, but still if something is basic then chances are it will taste bitter. (But it won't if something else with a more overpowering flavor contributes to the overall taste).

e.g : coffee is acidic. but it doesn't taste sour. It tastes bitter !
And that's because of caffeine(which is basic).

There are many exceptions to the sour/bitter rule.Especially when dealing with inorganic substances, many basic substances sour and many acidic substances taste bitter as well.
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #215
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 06:32 PM
That sounds more realistic to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #216
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
That sounds more realistic to me.
i still don't have the answer to my original question.......
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #217
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 26,059
Local Time: 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatontr View Post
i still don't have the answer to my original question.......
I might not be the first person to ask this, but why is the word "situation" misspelled in your avatar?
GirlsAloudFan is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #218
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
I might not be the first person to ask this, but why is the word "situation" misspelled in your avatar?
My little sister made that pie chart. I promised her i would use it for one whole week. ( I had to, coz it took her 2 days to complete it )

And i still don't have the answer to my original question.
keatontr is offline  
Old 11-29-2010, 07:08 AM   #219
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 06:32 PM
What was your original question?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 11-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #220
The Fly
 
keatontr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: All across the White Moon_Shine...
Posts: 106
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
What was your original question?
I Forgot
i think it was something regarding the taste.......
__________________

keatontr is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×