IO: I'm In Love With Kheen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
200000000000000000000000000000000% of your daily recommended sweetness in each post.

The amount of
iconswoon.gif
s I have for them wouldn't fit on the internet.

my internet is fast enough now to show how supportive i am of this. however, i've lost the momentum from earlier. it's ok, we've got enough smoosh.

:love:

:cute: It's the cutest thing ever on interference.

You guys are going to give us a live feed with Setlist party on your wedding right? Right?

I'm fairly sure the "Kheen" part is known to maybe 5% of regular interference users.

Now, if the thread title was "Coolian and Khanadahrodes is getting they sex on", you might have more passers by.

I'm fairly sure the "Kheen" part is known to maybe 5% of regular interference users.

Now, if the thread title was "Coolian and Khanadahrodes is getting they sex on", you might have more passers by.

But there's no fun in being that upfront about it. And anyway, they doing more than getting sex on :cute:

i'm not sure if it's better or worse that most of everything being said is pure speculation. thankfully neither of us really get a kick out of oversharing.

I would never have dreamed that I'd need to say that my original post is clearly a joke....and yet......

'cause neither of these were obvious!
tsk, tsk

(that was sarcasm, just in case)

i'm not sure if it's better or worse that most of everything being said is pure speculation. thankfully neither of us really get a kick out of oversharing.

I'm thankful that thankfully neither of you really get a kick out of oversharing. :giggle: Some things are best left unsaid.....

Now, back to the :cute:

Speak for yourself :grumpy:

A wedding isn't a wedding if there's no aquamarine taffetta bridesmaid dresses. Peach, that's so 1983...

Are we forgetting that this is Khan, and that 80s G-Force hair, blonde with roots showing, electric blue eyeshadow, and puffs of semi gloss fabric are essential? I believe the look Khan is going to want is skin tight down to about the knees, with ruffles of flounce billowing, long elbow length gloves, white high heels, perms, blue eyeshadow, and new order on repeat.

It will be Wham!tastic.

:lmao: YUSS!!!!!! OMG that has sent shivers down my spine!!!! Oh and we MUST backcomb our hair. How about adding a mesh madonna-style gloves, and all be chewing gum??? :drool:

What song shall we have her walk down the aisle to?

AND instead of a garter, Khan could pull up her dress and show her LEGWARMERS!!!! :hyper:

:D :D :D :D

:love: Een really is going to shed tears when he see's her coming down the aisle!!!!

Back
Top Bottom