IO: I'm going back to school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chels82

Refugee
And I'm nervous as fuck.

I got the letter from our corporate office that they will pay 75% of my tuition and 100% of my books, and therefore, my degree program was approved. So I enrolled yesterday in a Business Management Bachelor's Program. It's a distance learning program because there's no way I can work full time and take 5 courses. :crack: I can't drop out this time because I'll have to answer to my employer if I do.

I'm also kinda excited too...I'm finally getting my ass in gear after years of putzing around about school.

I'll be the class of 2012 and 31 when I graduate! WOO!

And I'm nervous as fuck.

I got the letter from our corporate office that they will pay 75% of my tuition and 100% of my books, and therefore, my degree program was approved. So I enrolled yesterday in a Business Management Bachelor's Program. It's a distance learning program because there's no way I can work full time and take 5 courses. :crack: I can't drop out this time because I'll have to answer to my employer if I do.

I'm also kinda excited too...I'm finally getting my ass in gear after years of putzing around about school.

I'll be the class of 2012 and 31 when I graduate! WOO!

:applaud: That's Faboulous!!! It's great that your employer provides but the even greater part is that you took that step forward! Congrats!!!

I can relate, I'll be in the same boat in a few months, I had to skip fall, but will pick back up for spring........better late than never!

Again, congrats! :D

Back
Top Bottom