IO: I'm becoming a lovely golden brown...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
4 day work-weeks.... 4x4 4Runner...front door to sand in 15 minutes... Rainbow sandals & mini-skirts... :love:

I officially :heart: a good beach day: the sun, the water, the wind. Add a few cold drinks & an interesting book - life doesn't get much better than that. :up:

Too far???

010807-sunburn.jpg

Too far???

010807-sunburn.jpg
:hmm: Maybe a bit... :tongue:

:angry: Damn you. All of you who are able to get any tan at all.
You don't have to hate me too much, GG :no: -my darkest tan is more toasted coconut than roasted pecan. :giggle: My brother on the other hand won the skin tone lottery in our family. A single day in the sun & - with no burning, blistering or peeling!! :madwife: - suddenly he's Mr. Tropical...... Jerk. :shifty:

:laugh:

:angry: Damn you. All of you who are able to get any tan at all.

That's OK GG, just remember those who tan now will win the "Premature Ageing with skin that you could cover a couch with" Award in 20 years :wink: Or if you live in Australia, the "have a melanoma now, why wait?" award. :yes:

*paleasaghostandblindsallwithherlegs*

That's OK GG, just remember those who tan now will win the "Premature Ageing with skin that you could cover a couch with" Award in 20 years :wink: Or if you live in Australia, the "have a melanoma now, why wait?" award. :yes:

*paleasaghostandblindsallwithherlegs*

:lmao:

:hi5: UH yeah, I'm with ya on the blinding! It sucks I always have to wear t-shirts if I go out in the sun. :grumpy: Either that or red painful shoulders after only 30 minutes.

Ah, the sun :drool: Indeed nothing better than a relaxing day at the beach with a book and some drinks :)

Anyone can get a tan, some betters than others. People who burn easily is because their skin hasn't had a lot of sun to begin with. Slowly building up being in the sun with good sunscreen works. I can tell because my skin is very, very pale, and a few years ago I burnt a few times pretty bad. And now? I hardly burn anymore, because I built up being in the sun step by step. It worked! Now people who have some sort of real skin problem and therefore cannot be in the sun a lot is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom