IO - I'm becoming a HUGE Dave Matthews Band fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YBORCITY

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I saw them last weekend in Hartford CT and they were fantastic! I'm really liking the new album.

They are all so very talented musicians especially Carter (drummer), Tim Reynolds (guitar) and Dave himself. What a great time we had and though being "up there" in age as I am, I didn't feel way outta place.... don't forget like Carlos has said 40 is the new 30's.

They are fantastic musicians. I'm not a big fan but I love a lot of their music. Songs like "Why I am" "Ants Marching" and "Satellite" are all fun and great songs. I saw a live video just the other day and they are getting loads of airplay on Sirius radio. I don't blame you for liking their music.:D elevated_u2_fan and VintagePunk, you can go live under a rock!:shifty:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!:lol:

I too am a fan, although I feel that they have really lost their way on the last two albums. Under the Table & Dreaming, however, will always be one of my favorite records.

I love the Crash album. That is probably may fav from them. I agree though, the last few albums have not been that great.

I really thought I'd be flamed way worse than this!! I really like the first two albums also and I'm finding the new one to be excellent - worth checking out!!

They're technically proficient, but it's hard for me to become a fan when my least favorite part of Dave Matthews Band is Dave Matthews.

I keep hearing someone else on the radio in stores or at the Dr's Office doing a cover of "Crash Into Me" and it's actually worse than the original - I didn't think this was possible.

I remember when that song came out, someone I know misheard the lyrics as "hike up your skirt you little boy, and show the world to me." They thought the song was very creepy. So, every time I hear it, that's what I hear now. Awesome.

Soooooo, should I consider myself a happy person that I do not know any song by this band either? the other being the NKOTB.

I heard the name, but nothin' more than that!

I mainly like going to see them live. They put on some great shows and put out some great cds of their shows.

Back
Top Bottom