IO: I'm an incurable Harry Potter addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Yeah... I finished reading the entire series yesterday, for the second time this summer. I'm addicted. The worst part is that I keep finding fake connections between my two great addictions, HP and U2.

But I love them both!!

Nothing is sacred anymore. :sad:

:doh:

funny-pictures-zombie-kitten-cat.jpg

I'm a HP addict too. I've read each book at least 10 times except the seventh one. I'm now reading book 2 again.

Meaning that Dig tried to add his thought in a thread about the films and was told not to, now he made a thread for the books and was directed to a thread about the films

Yeah, no, I really don't get it.

Ha, ok.

Well, you posted those links, and Zoney claimed that nobody knows how to read, to which you agreed......and I'd agree to that too, of course, but.....if you had read the thread you copied and pasted, you'd see those two posts I linked to, which might explain why the thread starter created a new thread.

So, the irony is that you agreed that nobody reads, yet if you yourself had read one of the two threads you posted links to, you would have understood why this 2nd Potter thread was created.

Everyone in this thread needs a huggle :hug:

(see what I did there? we are all MUGGLES, but we need a HUG, so I made it HUGGLES!)

Ok, I'll grow up

Back
Top Bottom