IO: I'm a wimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: It's very good, indeed! It made me blurt out laughing, go :cute:, and of course, sob. A great ending to the series, IMO. :D

Same with Finding Nemo. It came about when I was in..3rd grade I believe? Poor Nemo..and when his dad thought he died..
:scream:
Wow Dory was hilarious though. :lol:

I cried too..:sad:

My 10 year old was all proud that she didn't cry this time. I hid my crying from her!!!!:lol:

I once saw someone crying during a class viewing of Pearl Harbor. I laughed ...

God I really need to see TS3.

I teared up pretty bad when I saw Toy Story 3, as did my cousins and my brother; we're all college age, so we can relate to the movie. At least that was my aunt's theory, since she didn't think it was sad at all.

You know what's really sad? The last episode of Lost. I even cried the second time I watched it!

This is just a sample:

The Elephant Man (Almost the entire movie)
Schindler's List (The ending)
Departures (Almost the entire movie)
ET (The ending)
Forrest Gump ("I miss you Jenny")
AI (The ending)
The lives of others (Because of what happened to the real actor who played the main character)
UP (the beginning. :lol:)

Spielberg endings can really turn on the tap for me.

Actually I cry watching lots of movies. If they are well done because of character development I can get emotional. If there's no character development or ridiculous dialogue I'll laugh.

My brother thought I was crazy when I was laughing all the way through Basic Instinct but I couldn't help myself. Paul Verhoeven does that to me. :lol:

YouTube - ‪The Elephant Man Revealed - Part 3‬‎

John Hurt at 9:06 :D

Back
Top Bottom