IO: I would curb stomp an elderly woman just to get with Justin Bieber

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
What would you do to get with Justin Bieber?!.

enhanced-buzz-29232-1275426124-8.jpg

I think she just likes media attention in any way she can get it, and chilling with the Bieber Fetus allows her to get it.

Ewww he is such a twit. :crack:

I love the singing fetus comparison! :applaud:

He might come to my school next year...and he's in my grade...:down::huh::doh: Any torture requests you'd like me to fill? :D

Beiber = young sensation = horny young american girls = him growing up = 'marry me! marry me!' type girls = Beiber changing with looks and settling with some model type girlf = 'you fuking bitch!' type girls = Beiber fever in a sudden whole 'Ricky Martin' fashion mania as and when he gets married = the world collapsing soon with crying girls and boys.

Beiber = young sensation = horny young american girls = him growing up = 'marry me! marry me!' type girls = Beiber changing with looks and settling with some model type girlf = 'you fuking bitch!' type girls = Beiber fever in a sudden whole 'Ricky Martin' fashion mania as and when he gets married = the world collapsing soon with crying girls and boys.

I used to think this kid was just some harmless teen pop singer, but if he's going to be the cause of the whole world collapsing? Fuck it, let's get rid of him. Better him than us.

They are actually the same person, strangely enough. Some sort of Disney laboratory experiment gone horribly...right.

Back
Top Bottom